News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

My Photobucket Pics Issue

Started by Len, December 12, 2019, 06:21:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Len

Received a few complaints about pics I linked to here from my free Photobucket account were showing up blurry, as well as "watermarked". I had not checked my account in a while and discovered my pics were more popular than I thought, particularly some of the track diagrams. To the point where they were being accessed at almost three times the allowable monthly limit for a free account. Moving them somewhere else and redoing all the links here would have been a major hassle. So I 'bit the bullet' and signed up for a paid account.

So anyone accessing those track diagrams, or other stuff I've posted pics of, should now be able to view clear pics without the watermarks. Consider it my Christmas present to the forums.

Len
If at first you don't succeed, throw it in the spare parts box.

jonathan

Thanks, Len.  Very kind of you.

I have about given up on photobucket.  Been trying to login and delete some photos to get me back below the limit. Not too much success so far.  My flckr account has enough room for about 500 more photos.  I will be more diligent about deleting photos I no longer need.

Free sharing is becoming less and less "free".  :)

Regards,

Jonathan

Len

My problem wasn't the number of pics, it was the bandwidth being used per month by people accessing them.

Len
If at first you don't succeed, throw it in the spare parts box.