News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

POSTOPIA

Started by Michael, December 22, 2007, 09:11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Here, this is for anything as long as it abides by Mr. B's rules ok?  This is to help stop short life threads (not that they are useless). 

Guilford Guy

I am President of a model train club for kids ages 8-18.
At the Springfield Show, most likely the largest show in the eastern half of the US, we had a couple times a day a Thomas Race, where Cameron and Timmy raced Thomas and James around and around to see who would win at the end. There would usually be some obstacles such as a truck stuck on the crossing, or sabotage between modules, sending either of them into a house or pool... It was pretty fun watching, and we got a lot of interested names on the sign up sheet. There was a fair crowd of younger kids watching and cheering.

You can make your own captions...

And Lastly, my good friend Josh admiring Thomas on the Hub Division's layout!

Actually its not what it seems... I cropped the photo so it doesn't show me showing him my ALCo...
Remember Maturity...
;D
Alex

Michael

heh heh heh.  Well, I discovered that my local hobbyshop was trying their best to get rid of a HO Marklin Set.  It was a over-priced $500, but it was marked down to $200.  It was eventually sold off or gotten rid of.  Thats what you get when you sell a few of one specific train (with Marklin being 3 rail)