News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Too many threads!

Started by SilverSpencer, December 21, 2007, 12:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverSpencer

QuotePoint is, grow up, move on and stop blaming SiF for your forum's problems.

Oh please, you bore me!

If you were not so blind, you would have seen those messages that was posted up on Sodor Island's fansite ages ago, and i still have the version that was written in public by Ryan.

And your telling me to grow up?

I think that it's you and SiF who need to start doing some serious growing up here, at least i am not OBSESSED with Thomas like the rest of you sad pathetic losers are, you freaks are the ones doing too much Thomas stuff, so why don't you start acting your ages for once in your friggin lives!

And at least i have REAL friends who are also more mature than any of you sad twits could ever be.
And although you SiF idiots think you are better than all of us who arn't on your little community, we do have lives you know, and at least some of us have jobs, so i am sorry that the same cannot be said for you.

And at the end of the day, you can all say what you like about me, cause in the end, i am the winner here, i know when to stop, like i said, the same cannot be said for you, so do what you like, cause i am not bothered anymore.

I have a good job and earning a descent living, i am among friends who sahre my intersts others than Thomas, so you can stick all your comments up your dung holes. ;)

douglas

Dan, that is the asinine post I have ever seen.

A lot of people on SiF actually ARE adults, meaning OVER 18, and they hold steady jobs, and have a life outside of Thomas. Which I sadly cannot say for the pre-teen morons that your cause seems to have created an army of on YouTube.

You know very well that SiF did not cause your problems, nor are they now. YOU are the only reason why you are not there right now. It is your own fault you caused this. People on SiF do not think they are better than other forums. You are simply jealous because Ryan will not forgive you, and because SiF has been proactive in the world of Thomas. Please, do us all a favor, and stop bitching about it. You sound like the 8-year-old twits on YouTube.

The Chaz Storm

You guys, stop fighting right now!  >:(

You guys, seriously, why are you guys changing topics like that?  We were first talking about the Bachmann forum, then we got Gordon causing trouble by talking badly about SiF and now all this happens.

Gordon, Tristan is right, that is an insane post you made, if the Bach-man was here right now he would have banned you.  There are no put downs or any remarks like what you just made onto this forum like that at all.  Yes, I may not be a member on SiF but some of my closest friends are indeed members there, and they love it very much.  They clearly are far more mature then you will ever be!  This trash talk is very inappropriate not to mention, what if everyone on SiF saw what you just made.  You would just be getting yourself nothing but a big fight where you would be in a big disadvantage as in 1 vs 500. 

Can't we all just get back on topic, please, this has been one of the worst arguments that I have EVER seen on this forum.  Let's just continue talking about how the Bachmann forum can be better.  It would be a lot more of a peaceful that way after all Gordon, this thread was your idea. ;)

One more thing Gordon, if you ever have one of those "I hate SiF" or anything related thoughts like that, it would be much appreciated if you please kept those opinions to yourself as clearly you got some people offended just now, including myself.   

BOT 

SilverSpencer

I didn't say what i said to cause an arguement for the bachmann, ever heard of the term 'Freedom of Speech'!

And i don't really care who i have offended, i am allowed to express my feelings as i please, regardless of who thinks it right or not, only the bachmann can tell me not to do anything bad, and i shall fully comply with him.

But as for you guys, saying that 'You are simply jealous because Ryan will not forgive you'.

Do you really think i could care less wether he does, cause i am not apologising to you nor anyone else at SiF for anything i stated here or on youtube.

'Freedom of Speech', get over it!

DreamFiend_633

Ok, everyone here is a noob (including me). Gordon made a thread about pointless threads, and everyone flames him for making a pointless thread. Ummm, do you see what I am getting at? Also, if you guys can talk about the Thomas show, he can talk about a Thomas forum? Kapeesh? Don't make me go into detail for god sakes, you guys are acting like the babies who watch this show!

The Chaz Storm

Well it looks like he got banned...I think we all know the lesson/moral in this situation. 

Never say things that may offend people otherwise you get banned.  Dan Snell showed us that.  Thank you Dan Snell :) :P  Also a peaceful forum, is indeed a happy forum.  :)

But seriously I think clearly this thread has seen better days, let's leave this topic alone so the Bach-man can delete it. 

DreamFiend_633

How can you be sure he got banned?

The Chaz Storm

Simple, you can't view his profile, and you see his original user name instead of "Gordon" AKA SilverSpencer.  Plus knowing how he was posting, he would have never wanted to close his account, that must have been why he got banned afterwards right after he made that post. 

Nevertheless this thread has got to go and be removed.  I'm just happy that things are finally back to normal here. :) 

BOT

Corrie Thompson

Ok can you guys please tell me what all this is about. ???

DreamFiend_633

The Chaz Storm

Well Corrie this thread is clearly done for, this thread should be long gone now as it has already been damaged pretty badly. 

BOT for Bach-man to delete. 

LastQ6

Hiya

I've just been in a convo with silverspencer on MSN before all this happened, he has told me that he wasn't banned from this board, he deleted his account.
Click below to view all my projects in my new blog

http://www.thethomasmodeller.blogspot.com

The Chaz Storm

Well it doesn't really matter now, let's just end this thread now so the Bach-man can delete it. 

Guilford Guy

Children Children...
One is entitled to ones opinion. If we could all act like mature people and get along everything would be fine. I have to say, those who cannot act and post maturely should go to some other forum. This forum was obviously meant for a mature chat. Not some "OMG I FOWNED A TOMAS TEH TANK INGEN VIDIO UNDUR MY BED LATS NITE! I AM GOIGN 2 WACH IT RITE NOWWWWWWWWW!!!" forum. If this applied to you take a long break until you've matured. I do find these feed a tad amusing, one of the few reasons I post here besides being ***** to you.  ;)
Alex

The Chaz Storm

Actually come to think of it most of the people who spam on this board or cause trouble on this forum actually didn't get involved.  So I kinda found that relieving, if they joined in too it would have been a total nightmare...we would have gotten some posts like...

"HEY!!!!!! >:( Gordon u r such a jurk on this forum, u r mean 2 me so many times and I am so mad >:( :( :'("

But seriously I am pretty happy that things are still kinda getting better as when some of us actually pulled together and took care of a bad situation.  I think that now we all better get along like this in the future and who knows maybe we can finally make this forum 100% happy and non spam free. :)