News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Amtrak SC-44 Charger in Development

Started by InsideTrack, January 14, 2020, 01:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsideTrack

Did you see the photos of our HO scale Amtrak SC-44 Charger from the World's Greatest Hobby on Tour in Columbus, Ohio last weekend? If not, check them out here.

https://www.facebook.com/Bachmanntrains/photos/pcb.10157703347545761/10157703346995761/?type=3&theater

WoundedBear

Can't see anything on Facebook unless I sign up. Facebook blocks the content with a big "sign up" screen if a person doesn't have an account.

Why don't you simply link the photos from your host site (Facebook) and have them show up here in your own forums? Are Facebook hits really that important?

Ask your IT guys. I'm sure they can help you with the procedure.

Sid

pleiku

Just click "not now" at the bottom of that sign up message.

WoundedBear

Quote from: pleiku on January 14, 2020, 09:49:48 PM
Just click "not now" at the bottom of that sign up message.

Nothing on the screen says "not now" . I have never been able to see any Facebook link, either on a PC or on my phone.

Sid

Terry Toenges

I hope they don't get upset if I repost the pics for you here Sid. These were the ones Bachmann posted on the 8th.

Feel like a Mogul.

WoundedBear

Perfect Terry. Thanks for that.

Now why couldn't Inside Track do that in the first place?

Sid

rich1998

Good idea.
I use FB but I have some friends who flat refuse to use FB and will never use it.

Rich

jward

I am impressed with that screen detail.
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA

Hunt

Also

Click Here for "First Look: Bachmann SC-44 Charger Model" on the  Trains and Train Control Systems website.

Trainman203

I am definitely one who won't use "FB".  I have enough data on line already without them leaking it more.