News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

"Bumblebee" Express

Started by Len, January 15, 2020, 01:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Len

I finally got the inner loop finished on the display layout I maintain at a local shopping center. To fit in with the other O-gauge equipment in a limited space, I decided to go with On30. Here are a couple of shots of the daily "Bumblebee", with a Mogul hauling a combine and coach along the 'Barnyard' branch line:

The loco and cars are Bachmann, the track is Trix so I don't have to depend on rail joiners for electrical connectivity.

And yes, that's "Brewster" getting ready to cross the bridge in the background with a couple of passenger cars.

Len
If at first you don't succeed, throw it in the spare parts box.

Terry Toenges

It looks cool. Do you have to harvest the corn before you can get the tractor in the shed? :-)
Feel like a Mogul.

jonathan

Again, way cool.

Regards,

Jonathan

Len

Quote from: Terry Toenges on January 15, 2020, 05:52:31 PM
It looks cool. Do you have to harvest the corn before you can get the tractor in the shed? :-)

Tractor?? Who needs a tractor when ol' Bessie is right out there in the barn?

Len

Len

Actually, the house, barn and shed locations are temporary, that's just where I stuck them when I had to stop work for the holidays. The house and shed will be getting shifted around a bit and permanently attached to the access hatch.

The barn will stay on the fixed table, but also moved slightly. I'll also be adding a fence to keep the livestock from wandering onto the track and roads. Eventually I'll be adding a Woodland Scenics 'Roadside Farmers Market' near the raod that passes the barn.

Len