News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

2020 Big Hauler Upgrades and New Paint

Started by tedyarbrough, February 20, 2020, 10:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tedyarbrough

Hey Mr. Bach Man,
  I see the new for 2019 announce Big Hauler upgrades are listed in the 2020 catalogue with suggested retail prices. Seems that would indicate there is some possibilities for 2020! Can you shed any new info, photos, etc? I know I am puss
hing my luck, but with RGS 20 and D&RG 168 steaming this year, those would be EXCELLENT paint additions to the line.
Happy Rails To You,
Ted

tweetsie12

We're also missing any ET&WNC locomotives from the roster current lineup. The ET&WNC's Ten Wheelers are based off of, so I am rather disappointed to see they're not adding an ET&WNC engine to the roster.
Howdy Folks, and welcome aboard the Tweetsie Railroad!
"What Responsible Driver would stop, as if he were at a roadside layby? It's Rule 55, you can't do it!" -Rev W. Awdry

tedyarbrough

Bach Man,
You have been very quiet lately. Hope you are well. I watched with much anticipation the TrainWorld NMRA Show announcements.
I know MANY will be extremely excited about the release of the Dash 9 Locomotive. However, it was not the announcement I expected. Sure was waiting for updated info on the release of the long ago announced 4-6-0 upgrade. I know there is also a Thomas diesel announced on Facebook that was not in the TrainWorld show, so maybe you can give us some inside info regarding the 4-6-0 Rio Grande schemes.
Happy Rails To You,
Ted

Greg Elmassian

With all that I heard on no more new 1:20.3, I was not surprised that Kader/Bachmann brought back a modern Aristo diesel. I would not have chosen the track-curvature-sensitive Dash 9, but if you watched the video, the "ebay prices for Dash 9s" was mentioned twice.

I would have voted for a loco more able to handle smaller curves, but even the SD45 is a bit long in the tooth age wise.

Greg
Visit my site: lots of tips and techniques: http://www.elmassian.com