News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Stepney’s Face

Started by thomasj219, February 20, 2020, 03:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomasj219

I have a feeling Stepney may be coming soon. Even if I'm wrong about that, I feel we should do the same thing that we did when Duck was announced.

Now that we are in the lucky position of getting announcements twice a year, plus the range expanding more than we ever thought possible due to the addition of the European market, the addition of not only a narrow gauge but an N scale line, the rebirth of Large Scale....

Fan voices are more important than ever.

Make sure that Bachmann know that we do not want that horrible season 12 face for the model if indeed they make him. It would be about as bad as them not making him.

So you know the drill boys,

Use this thread. Suggest faces.

All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

GordonPacific04

As long as it's happy, I'm happy. I'd like to see the open mouth version we saw on the Hornby model specifically.

RailwayRoundhouse

I think the face in the above picture provided by thomasj219 would look best on the model. Bachmann tend to give the engines toothy grins, so this face seems likely if Stepney were to hopefully be released

thesplendidredengine5

I agree with the picture shown by thomasj19, the face on Stepney will perfect for the model;)

Chaz

Seeing as how Duck, Donald, Douglas and Ben sported model era faces when their models were announced prior to their CG introduction I don't see how Stepney would be any different.  Hornby Murdoch was the same case as well.

If Stepney gets announced anytime soon here's the face I could see them using:

Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

Griffin (TheBlueSnowplow)

Check out my Youtube channel below. 
www.youtube.com/thebluesnowplow

TerencetheTractor525

Seeing that Bachmann recently acknowledged Stepney's popularity as well as stated that they will begin planning what is going to be announced for July in the coming weeks, I have hope that Stepney will be part of the announcement.

Ultimately, my dream is to see Bachmann go with the face that Chaz and Griffin mentioned:

That charming grin has always been one of my favorites.
Dreaming of a Bachmann Stepney.

ÅngloketThomas

i think the face Chaz, Griffin and TerencetheTractor525 suggest may be the best choise.

Crazy Thomas

To me, the face that Chaz, Griffin and TerencetheTractor525 suggested is the best one

Mulfred100

Quote from: TerencetheTractor525 on February 21, 2020, 12:19:06 AM
Seeing that Bachmann recently acknowledged Stepney's popularity as well as stated that they will begin planning what is going to be announced for July in the coming weeks, I have hope that Stepney will be part of the announcement.

Ultimately, my dream is to see Bachmann go with the face that Chaz and Griffin mentioned:

That charming grin has always been one of my favorites.
I think I've got to agree that this would be the best face for Stepney. Its definitely one of the most popular masks for Stepney and also used in series 6 and 12 very briefly so I think many fans will be happy with that.

thomasj219

As do I. Here's hoping today brings something special.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.