News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

2020 Large Scale offerings...

Started by tweetsie12, February 21, 2020, 08:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tedyarbrough

Bach Man,
You have been very quiet lately. Hope you are well. I watched with much anticipation the TrainWorld NMRA Show announcements.
I know MANY will be extremely excited about the release of the Dash 9 Locomotive. However, it was not the announcement I expected. Sure was waiting for updated info on the release of the long ago announced 4-6-0 upgrade. I know there is also a Thomas diesel announced on Facebook that was not in the TrainWorld show, so maybe you can give us some inside info regarding the 4-6-0 Rio Grande schemes.
Happy Rails To You,
Ted

doug c

"G-Gauge may not RULE, But it GROWS on Ya !! "     djc'99

LarryD

Since Bachmann is going to start selling std gauge trains in from the Aristo molds, any chance they will start producing the Aristo NG (Delton) models? C-16 would be really cool

Fred2179

Quote from: LarryD on July 19, 2020, 10:06:18 PM
Since Bachmann is going to start selling std gauge trains in from the Aristo molds, any chance they will start producing the Aristo NG (Delton) models? C-16 would be really cool
That C-16 is 1/24th scale. There are lots and lots of them available on the secondhand market, so I doubt it will be high on the list.