News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann Henry problem

Started by GordonPacific04, January 31, 2020, 01:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GordonPacific04

I just got my Henry about a week ago. However today I heard it clicking and I saw that the eyes were starting to stick. By coincidence, I saw sam's train's video on the Bachmann Henry with the same problem, however he didn't really go into to much detail other then the fact that he put oil on it. Can someone help?

GordonPacific04

It doesn't happen when going backwards though just forwards.

Sodor Engineer

I think what you should do is(if your ok with taking Henry apart)is near the back of his face there is a peg that sticks out of the moving eyes that is to go on to a holder so make shore that they are connected then i would say put a little bit of oil in the joints and i think it should be if not idk ps the same thing happened to my James.
I like Stepney and would love to see him in ho scale.

GordonPacific04

Sodor Engineer

I like Stepney and would love to see him in ho scale.

MrNormalDraws

Had a similar issue when I got my Henry from ModelTrainStuff today (it's when Henry's eyes are turned to the right, it'll jolt to the left, but this is only going fowards), so I took the face off and had to tweak it by using some vegetable oil (I know it's not good, but that's the best oil I have in the house until I can get some proper train oil) until it stopped that clicking.