News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Turn out set up

Started by LeonardRenner, June 12, 2020, 04:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeonardRenner

How to quickly rinse up your car using a pressure washer?

Intro

For those of you who are too tired to try and wash your car once a week, I've got your back with this quick rinsing guide, using only a power washer. I, myself, also do this in my lazy days, as it only takes a couple of minutes to fill up the cars with foam and completely rinse off the greases and dirt on my cars. Hence, if you are interested, feel free to follow the guides below, using any of your pressure washers.

What you'll need

Here are all the items that you'll need to get started:

• Pressure washer – Any pressure washer will do the job. But in my case, I often use a Ryobi 1600 pressure washer for this kind of job, since it doesn't get too loud and the electric-powered unit can be used at any time. This combines portability with convenience, making the machine a great choice for homeowners.
  • Soap – You should use the types of soap that are suggested by the car's manufacturer to make the most of your cleaning efforts, and avoid damaging the paint.
  • Foam cannon – Make sure that your foam cannon can be connected to the pressure washer and there aren't any leaks, since these will reduce the quality of your foam.
  • Microfiber cloth – While you can always use a blow drier for a hands-free drying experience, I often prefer microfiber cloth since it's quicker and equally effective.

Steps to follow

Step 1 – Prepare the tools and items

Before getting to work, you will need to connect your ryobi 1600 psi 1.2 gpm electric pressure washer to a pressurized water source, out in the front yard or at your garage. Let the clean water run through your machine and activate the handle to spray any excess water and air bubble out. Then you can connect the power outlet and make sure that you're having enough reach to comfortably work on the car.

As for the foam cannon, you should fill it half with warm water, since it'll increase the amount of foam. Then pour in the required amount of soap or any clean solutions that's required to apply on your entire car. Connect the unit with the hose on your machine and make sure that they're secured. Adjust the angles to widen the spraying pattern and reduce water pressure on your car. Then you can start applying foam.

➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙

✻✻✻ See Also: Ryobi 1600 psi pressure washer reviews

➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙➙

Step 2 – Spray the car with foam

Activate the spray on the ryobi power washer 1600 by holding on the trigger on your handler, work the foam around the cars, from front to back, top to bottom. Make sure to keep your steady hand and spray slowly to cover the entire car with soap. Once you are finished, just let them rest for a few minutes then proceed to rinse off your car.

Step 3 – Rinse in off with water

Take off the foam cannon on your pressure washer and readjust the angle on your hose to make sure that the water doesn't come out too strong. Then work your spray around the cars to clean up the remaining foam. And as usual, start from the front and work it down your cars.

Step 4 – Wipe it dry

Once your car is properly rinsed, you should let it rest for a couple of minutes so the water can drip down. Then work your microfiber cloths on it to collect the excess water.

✭✭✭ Selected For You: RYOBI 1600 PSI 1.2 GPM Electric Pressure Washer-RY141612

And just like that, I manage to clean up my cars using only the Ryobi mini pressure washer.

jward

If you're using an analog (DC) power pack that came with the set, there should be a set of AC terminals on it for powering accessories.
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA