News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

HO 3-light signal, AA39115

Started by wjstix, July 13, 2020, 06:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wjstix

Hi, I recently ordered this from Walthers. Both their website and the 2020 Bachmann catalog says this is a three-pack of signals...but what I received only has one signal?  ???

WoundedBear

I think your beef might be with Walthers. The Bachmann online store lists them as singles.

https://shop.bachmanntrains.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=7172

Sid

Terry Toenges

Did you misinterpret Three-Color Lighted Block Signal to mean three separate signals instead of three lights on the signal?
Feel like a Mogul.

WoundedBear

Walthers lists them as a package of 3. Good luck with that ::).

https://www.walthers.com/3-color-lighted-sig-3pk

Sid

Terry Toenges

It looks like Walthers misinterpreted it. I couldn't find it in Bachmann's on-line catalog.
Feel like a Mogul.

wjstix

The Bachmann 2020 print catalogue shows it as a three-pack of signals. The Bachmann website appears to have the correct information at this point.

Even my receipt slip that came with the Walthers order says "BAC 160-39115  3 Color Lighted Sig 3pk".

Terry Toenges

I'd be contacting Walthers then.
Feel like a Mogul.

jward

The entry in the 2020 Bachmann catalog clearly states 3/pack. If you're only getting one i'd question it, especially considering the exquisitely detailed Atlas tri light signals are listed in their catalog for $25.95.  The Bachmann signals have nowhere near the detail of the Atlas ones, but at 3 for $35.00 they'd be worth investing in.
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA

wjstix

Yes, compared to other working signals, 3 for $35 (actually a little less since I'm a Walthers "Yardmaster") made them worth trying.

I did contact Walthers, they said that they contacted Bachmann who confirmed it was only one signal, and that they (Walthers) understood how I could be "confused", and could return it for a refund.

I replied pointing out I didn't appear to be the one who was "confused". It would have been nice for them to at least acknowledge the error on their part.