Hunting for another Flat Car with Paint Drums

Started by MrNormalDraws, July 22, 2020, 08:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrNormalDraws

Due to recent events, I thought on rebuilding my Bachmann Thomas items either I had before or didn't own. One of the items I thought on hunting down is the Flat Car with Paint Drums, which appeared in the first special "Calling All Engines".

I was lucky to find one for $30. Even though I'm happy on getting one, I'm kinda hunting for a second one. I know that they brought the flatbeds back last year, but I wanna get the plain ones. 1, because they don't have the logo. But the main reason is because in the learning segment, there was a part where Percy and Mavis were taking a load.

If Bachmann plan on bringing this item back, I would be happy to get it.

So right now I'm just looking to see if anybody has this, even if it's just second hand. The problem is how hard it is to find it. Other than ebay, I tried various sites that are still active (similar to how I'm hunting down the Tidmouth Sheds to resell), and some of them said that they don't have it in stock anymore. There were two listings on May, but they went for just about $200 and I find that a bit too steep. If anybody can help me on tracking it down, please let me know.