News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Drumhead

Started by brownmat, October 19, 2020, 03:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brownmat

Hello from the UK!

I am trying to find out if anyone has available a "Union Pacific" drumhead for Big Hauler observation car.

Mine has started to melt from the filament bulb. I have now changed this to an LED. I would upload a photo, but the forum wouldn't let me. It was only 120kb so not sure what is going wrong?

I have tried Bachmann parts in the UK and America, and they both pointed me to this forum.

Thanks in advance!

Joe Zullo

Sorry. Not applicable to this forum. My bad!  ::)

armorsmith

Hey Joe,

Right instructions, wrong forum.  Large Scale Central has Freight Sheds.

As for the drumhead, Take a trip over to www.largescalecentral.com and ask the same question.  Lots of long time folks over there and a fair chance someone will have one.  I am now all packed up to repair my home from Hurricane Michael and cannot get to my parts bin. Not sure if I have one though.

Good luck hunting.

Bob C.

Joe Zullo

Right you are Bob. I removed the instructions. Sometimes I forget where I am!  :-\

brownmat

Quote from: armorsmith on October 19, 2020, 07:22:08 PM
Hey Joe,

Right instructions, wrong forum.  Large Scale Central has Freight Sheds.

As for the drumhead, Take a trip over to www.largescalecentral.com and ask the same question.  Lots of long time folks over there and a fair chance someone will have one.  I am now all packed up to repair my home from Hurricane Michael and cannot get to my parts bin. Not sure if I have one though.

Good luck hunting.

Bob C.

Thanks very much for that! I will give them a try.