If you don't see me posting for a - (so far so good and I'm still here.)

Started by Terry Toenges, September 06, 2020, 12:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry Toenges

I came in the hospital Friday with COVID. This is one of the sites I visit everyday and I have enjoyed being here. With me on oxygen already, it doesn't look so good.
Feel like a Mogul.

rich1998

Hang in there Man.
I was in a VA hospital October 2018. Heart stopped for sixteen seconds. Doctor brought me back.

I will be watching.

Rich

prr22

We are all praying for you.  You WILL make it through this.  Prayers and best wishes from me!!!!!

Jay
Modeling the rolling hills from Baltimore to Pittsburg

the Bach-man

Dear Terry,
You can count on my prayers as well.
You are one of the original posters here; I remember meeting you at a WGH many years ago.
Be strong!
the Bach-man

Kemptown Branch

I'll be praying for you as well! I've really enjoyed reading through everything you did!
Bachmann trains are awesome. I hope they come out with Stepney one day.

jward

Prayers for you. Covid is serious. Hope you make it through. I'll miss your posts here and in other groups if you don't. Looking forward to seeing new ones in about two weeks.
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA

kewatin

prayers for you&your family terry. hopefully you'll recover from this virus as i believe we made great inroads on treating it since its inception in march.
we have seen some  remarkable recoveries and am sure you will be one of them,back here posting when able.i have always enjoyed your posts&articles.stay positive,you can beat this.
  regards & later KEWATIN

jonathan

Hoping for a speedy recovery, Terry. Hang in there.

Regards,

Jonathan

Penn1974

Terry:
I normally do not post here but I enjoy following your posts. You have helped me a lot in my construction and I thank you for that. I wish the best for you and I feel that I will soon be seeing you posting again. Do not give up so all of us are waiting for your recovery. Hope your family is strong to assist you.

Terry Toenges

I sure do remember meeting you Bach-Man. I felt like a Mouseketeer meeting Mickey.  :)
Only time will tell here. I'm doing ok so far. It's a kind of wait and see what it will lead to. I don't feel bad. Since it's early stages. the docs don't even know how it will affect me yet. They gave me a plasma transfusion last night and are hoping that can help fight it off. They take donated plasma from people who have beaten it because their plasma should have the antibodies. I wore the mask when I went to stores. I tried to keep my distance when possible. I didn't sanitize carts or wear gloves and I guess that was my downfall.
I've learned a lot on here from so many knowledgeable people on here and I hope I've been to help some others with things I've learned. I like that so many are always willing to lend a hand  to those that need it.
Feel like a Mogul.

rich1998

Hi Terry. Great to hear from you. Hang in there. Praying for you bud.
Our local grocery store sanitizes all the basket handles and I wear thin silk gloves from Amazon and wash them in hot water when I get home plus I always wear a mask,
I am over 79 and have to be careful.
Wash hands a lot with antibacterial soap. Live with stepson and we watch out for each other. He is 60 with congestive heart failure.
Western Mass is not too bad right now.
Stay strong.
I watch the forum all day.

Rich

prr22

You've got this Terry!!!!  Still sending my prayers for a quick recovery.
Modeling the rolling hills from Baltimore to Pittsburg

OLDERTIMER

Hi Terry, may the Good Lord bless and keep you and restore you to health,Paul