If you don't see me posting for a - (so far so good and I'm still here.)

Started by Terry Toenges, September 06, 2020, 12:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WoundedBear

Hey Terry. I'm not much of a thoughts and prayers kinda guy, but hang in there and fight man.

This damn Chinese flu is nothing to be taken lightly. You're not the only American I know that is in your situation.

I'm worried myself after starting chemo earlier this year. My immune system isn't what it should be anymore. I haven't even been out to our race track this year.....that should tell you how worried I am lol.

You'll be fine man.....You're too tough to kill.

Sid

RAM

You got the  plasma  and with all the people prating.  I know you will make it. at 88 I stay away form others.

Terry Toenges

They let me come home today. Six days I was in there. The doc says he thinks I'm going to make it ok. Time will tell. Between the plasma transfusion and the Remdesvir drug they gave me, it helped. I still have to quarantine for another 4 or 5 days. If I make it through that with no issues, I should be good. I'm still pretty weak but I don't feel too bad.
Feel like a Mogul.

rich1998

Hi Terry.

Great news. I check here every day, quite often. Stay safe. I am 79 and doing my best. KN95 Mask and thin silk gloves when out. I wash the gloves in hot water when I get home. Still praying for you.

Rich

prr22

I've checked this chain 3 times a day since it was created, waiting to make sure that you were ok.  I am so glad to hear this!!!!  Prayers for a speedy back to normal for you!
Modeling the rolling hills from Baltimore to Pittsburg

Waikiki968

Keith

the Bach-man

Outstanding!
Who says prayer doesn't work?!!!
Be strong!
the Bach-man

RAM

quarantine for 4 or 5 days, that will give you more time to run your layout.

Kemptown Branch

Bachmann trains are awesome. I hope they come out with Stepney one day.

Terry Toenges

I'm glad to be home. I just hope I stay ok for another week and I will be relieved. I still feel really weak. My wife got her results today and she is negative. Another big relief for me. Thanks so much to all of you for your prayers and concern.
This is what my layout looks like now. We have been having our kitchen redone and this was the only place to put everything.The guy across the street is giving us a real good deal but just doing it in his spare time so it is taking quite a while. We are living out of boxes for food and dishes and silverware. I have Dinosaurland sitting up there too because my Great Granddaughter Dori and I were playing with it a couple of weeks ago before I got sick.  She just had to play with it while we have everything else piled up in there. I had it down on the floor while we played with it and just stuck it up there because I was going to take it outside and take pics of it, but it got rainy for the next few days and then I got sick.
Feel like a Mogul.

rich1998

Terry Toenges

My wife got tested and was negative. My older daughter stays with us but she stays away from the house a lot and is rarely around me. I don't think we've been within 6 feet in months. She hasn't been tested but she hasn't shown any signs or symptoms.
Feel like a Mogul.

prr22

Modeling the rolling hills from Baltimore to Pittsburg