News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

I need HO scale DCC Trains!!

Started by Quentin, September 14, 2020, 10:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quentin

Anyone know where I can get some HO scale DCC locos? Looked everywhere and I can't find them.

Thanks!

Quentin
We're...
A...
GREAT BIG ROLLIN RAILROAD, one that EVERYBODY KNOWS

prr22

I tend to buy off of Trainworld.  I am close to the area, so that is technically my local hobby shop.  I used to order from ModelTrainStuff, but their selection tends to be less than it once was, and I haven't ordered from there in a bit now.  If you're looking for something specific I'd be happy to search the www for you.
Modeling the rolling hills from Baltimore to Pittsburg

rich1998

I don't think you tried a Google search for HO DCC locomotives. You will find non sound and sound. Maybe pre-order or available.
There is Amazon. I use Prime but not for trains.
Walther's and others. Many online.

Rich

plas man

try living in UK - you have to purchase a Dcc decoder extra from the loco - yes even Bachman loco's

rich1998

That is a good idea. You can get a decoder that you like.

Rich

Quentin

We're...
A...

rich1998

Make Google search your Best Friend. You can develop quite a Bookmark list.

Rich

Quentin

Oh, I already have quite the bookmark list. I have 90 bookmarks, and a lot of them are model train-related.
We're...
A...

rich1998

Yes, I know. It can get out of hand unless you take time to catalogue everything. I have maybe four hundred or more. Lost count some years ago.

Rich

James in FL

Sometimes it's quicker just to google search than it is to fish through my tons of saved links.  :-\

Quentin

Agreed. I had a ton more, but I recently sifted through all of them and found out which ones don't work anymore or I don't need. That took about an hour and a half.
We're...
A...