News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

My layout now.

Started by westsidelumber12, December 27, 2007, 02:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westsidelumber12

Some of you might remember my old post of my layout long ago. here are pictures of it now.
Comments are welcome so i can improve. this is a very bad camera i was using.

Saved the best one for last...........

hope you like my work.
Santa Fe ALL The Way

Its true....

westsidelumber12

Comments, anybody............
Santa Fe ALL The Way

Its true....

newguy

It looks great as far as I can see. Your camera obviously does not do your layout justice. Can you get your hands on a better camera?? How large is your layout? Do you only run steam locos on it?

New guy

Mark Damien

Hey W.S.L.,

The layout looks great. You obviously have put a lot of effort into it.  :)

I hope you can lay your hands on a better camera, 'cos I'd love to take a closer [& clearer] look.

Unfortunately, I model US, British & Aus, so scenery is always a problem. I think I should start the Alantis Coast Railroad, being in the middle of no-where, they may have bought locos from everywhere ;).
Even if the prototypes never existed, someone would have created Model Trains anyway.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Steams the Dream
Cheers.
Mark

westsidelumber12

I run steam and diesel. Its gogin to ATSF themed when i feel liek turning the ground green.
Santa Fe ALL The Way

Its true....

Guilford Guy

The Marx Caboose and Boxcar look strangely familiar... Ever get around to installing the EZ track?
Alex

tommy4u2

I have a question I noticed both 3 rail track and Ho track, Do you have both scales on one layout???
My Daddy told me along time ago if you cant say something nice to  someone don't say anything at all

westsidelumber12

I have a o scale oval inside my HO layout.
Santa Fe ALL The Way

Its true....

Conrail Quality

Quote from: westsidelumber12 on December 27, 2007, 08:42:12 PM
I run steam and diesel. Its gogin to ATSF themed when i feel liek turning the ground green.

Then how do you explain the Penn Central caboose ;)? Seriously, though, very nice layout.
Timothy

Still waiting for an E33 in N-scale

westsidelumber12

Thanks, its my first layout so i jsut add on. that pen caboose is another marx set of mine.
Santa Fe ALL The Way

Its true....

Guilford Guy

LOL, that PC set with the 2-4-2 and slopeback lettered for PC, and the B&O boxcar... hehe
Alex

westsidelumber12

Santa Fe ALL The Way

Its true....

tommy4u2

Very nice layout I was considering doing a multi scale layout but I have space restrictions and my mth stuff would like monster stuffed in the middle of it,
Altho my mth stuff never derails never uncouples and always runs flawlessly and I don't think many can say that about there Ho stuff
I just got a digital camera for christmas and as soon as I learn how to work it I will put some more photos of the way my layout is comeing along

Tom
My Daddy told me along time ago if you cant say something nice to  someone don't say anything at all

ebtbob

Good Morning All,

The work put into this layout is apparently showing nice results.   One piece of advice besides trying to get a better camera.....when taking pix of your layout,  try not to do all close up shots.   As was said before,  it would be nice to see more of the layout in the pictures.   This type of photography is more the norm than not in may venues and does not give the viewers a feel for what any individual's railroad looks like.  Keep up the good work.
Bob Rule, Jr.
Hatboro, Pa
In God We Trust
Not so much in Congress
GATSME MRRC - www.gatsme.org

westsidelumber12

My mom says i will get a easy share or a power shot (easy share probably) for my birthday. I can take some more pics if u all would like some.
Santa Fe ALL The Way

Its true....