STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2022, 01:27:17 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  The Bachmann Peter Sam Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: The Bachmann Peter Sam Thread  (Read 9402 times)
Angelob6660

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2021, 06:10:14 PM »

Peter Sam looks good for being CGI rendition and tiny bits of model series. He will be the second locomotive after Rusty following their CGI footprint.

"...but I don't go to the movies much. If you've seen one you've seen them all."
-Kathy Selden
nate4060

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2021, 05:10:24 AM »

I hope for Bachmann's sake when they make Duncan later down the line they don't base him off his CGI render
Hilux5972

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2021, 02:30:19 PM »

If Mattel says it has to be based off the CGI version then Bachmann doesn’t really have a choice.
ScrumptiouslySouthern

Bring Back Salty!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2021, 08:41:35 AM »

Peter Sam is looking good, hopefully we'll get a painted prototype shot by January at the latest.

My Greedy Little Wish List: BoCo, Stepney, Porter, & Sir Handel
JLK2707

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2021, 08:47:13 AM »

Peter Sam would be a welcome addition on my layout. I just cannot wait to have him going down my tracks with rolling stock of either passengers, freight, or both! Smiley
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 07:40:21 PM by JLK2707 » Logged
Falcon the 2nd

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2021, 07:26:20 PM »

TrainWorld's latest Thomas Tuesday stream focused on the history of Peter Sam's basis (Edward Thomas) and showcasing the Peter Sam model in its latest painted stage. Needless to say, it looks very good and it's shaping up to be well worth the long wait. I am definitely happy to have reserved it on TrainWorld's website after the stream ended.

Wishlists:
HO Scale - Stepney, Tar Tanker
N Scale - Edward, Mavis, Henrietta, Milk Tanker, Brake Van
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2021, 10:49:59 AM »

Peter Sam's fully painted model turned out fantastic!  It's already another new favorite of mine upon watching the model running in the stream.  A purchase I will be making day 1!
TrainFan97

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2021, 02:31:36 PM »

Peter Sam has finally been revealed fully painted. Hopefully in early 2022, they'll finally announce Sir Handel.

But, are we getting the Narrow Gauge Brake Vans, or not?

My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Norman, Porter, Timothy, Samson, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Gordon, Henry, Edward, and Diesel.
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2021, 02:49:29 PM »

I would imagine we will see an update on those soon, I imagine why we haven't seen an update on the brake vans are because Bachmann seems to have been focusing a lot more on getting Daisy and Peter Sam out first.  Hopefully in the coming months we will see an update on the brake vans and new box vans soon. 

At this rate I'm willing to bet that the new box vans are going to be the same tooling as the brake vans minus the guard's compartment. Tongue
STL

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2021, 05:11:17 PM »

Nah, if Bachmann's smart the vans will be 2 different ones based on the 2 of the 4 or so types the TR has(including the Corris van). Hopefully the same for the brakes, one being based on No.5 and the other on the Corris van(though with a TVS duckett(s) I figure)

Need me some Sir Handel and more Talyllyn stock.
Armada Starscream

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2022, 11:57:26 PM »

I don't collect Bachmann Narrow Gauge, but I am curious: Does anyone intend to paint the top of Peter Sam's Giesl ejector with a gold outline, like in the later Railway Series stories? No one really does that, and I think it would be cool to see a Peter Sam in TVS green, but with the gold funnel top, as a hybridization of TVS and RWS designs.

https://ttte.fandom.com/wiki/Peter_Sam/Gallery?file=DuckandDukesRS1.png

https://ttte.fandom.com/wiki/Peter_Sam/Gallery?file=PeterSamandthePricklyProblemRS2.png

https://ttte.fandom.com/wiki/Peter_Sam/Gallery?file=SirHandel%2527sPlanRS3.png

https://ttte.fandom.com/wiki/Peter_Sam/Gallery?file=DirtyWaterRS1.png
TrainFan97

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2022, 12:39:04 AM »

Although Peter Sam isn't quite in stock yet, he now has an official image:

https://shop.bachmanntrains.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=756_772_975&products_id=7201

While Yellow Rheneas is already in stock.

My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Norman, Porter, Timothy, Samson, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Gordon, Henry, Edward, and Diesel.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: