STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 15, 2021, 06:11:52 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  E-Z App
| | |-+  EZ Contoller DCC
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: EZ Contoller DCC  (Read 1065 times)
Chrisgarvey

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2020, 12:15:47 PM »

I am very new to this train stuff ....I have an EZ track setup and bought EZ DCC controller to go with it. I wanted to hookup my turnouts to it but..as I said I am ver new to this!
There is a green wire connected to the turn out and it has a connector at the end with a plug at the end. I guess I thought it would plug into the controller but obviously I was wrong. Can anyone please help me out with this?!

I have downloaded the EZ app as well, when the turnouts are working can I use the app for this?

« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 12:20:22 PM by Chrisgarvey » Logged
rich1998

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2020, 02:18:25 PM »

Welcome.

Below is a link to operating the turnouts if they are electrical and not DCC DCC turnouts use a decoder.
You can look in the information page for info. Take time to look through the Bachmann site. Lots of good info.

https://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/dwg/dwgs/HO__6_Turnouts_Instructions.pdf

The App is only for the loco. That should be in the instructions. Different technology.
Good luck.

Rich
pleiku

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2020, 06:08:03 PM »

You have remote control turnouts. Bachmann DCC turnouts are clearly labeled as such. By the way, make sure you purchase nickel silver track. The DCC commands go through the track to the turnouts, not via wires.
Chrisgarvey

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2020, 11:23:30 AM »

It thank you for the response! I think I can delete the app! I will read the turnout info..thank you for your replies
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: