News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Still here...

Started by RailMan63, December 02, 2020, 10:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RailMan63

I'm still here. I haven't been doing much with any of my trains as of late. What I have mostly been doing is buying a few cars in both G and On30 scale here and there, most of which remain unrun. For now.
I've also been upgrading my G Scale trains to Kadee #831 knuckle couplers.
I also finished building a Gabriel 1/20th diecast model of a 1909 Ford Model T Touring car just this morning that will go along splendidly with my G Scale trains when I finally decide to run them again.
The train in the following video is the first one that I have run in nearly a month:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLTBIX3PuYc
The stock car is new, and I added the berrels to the gondola a couple of months ago.
I'm still thinking about adding a flanger to the D&RGW #268's consist to replicate the train at the Gunnison Pioneer museum in Gunisonn,Co., but I can't decide on which of the 2 flanger kits that are available to buy.
I like both of them. I'll decide soon and will post a video of the entire train running on my track.
Probably after the first of the year.
I'll probably set up my Bachmann G Scale North Star Express train for Christmas.
I don't know.
I'm going to Lake Tahoe with my wife for Christmas Day. We are not getting ,or setting up a tree this year, so, I may possibly not even run the G's any time soon.
Are any of you guys setting up a train around your tree this year?
And, if so, which scale, type, and road name will you be going with?
Merry Christmas everyone!
Later!