News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Started by RailMan63, December 25, 2020, 01:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RailMan63

Merry Christmas Everyone!
So, What trains did you get? I got 2 On30 locomotives.
The first one is a #22Colorado Southern 2-6-0  locomotive w/tender. Used,but in mint condition. The other one is an On30 2-6-6-2 Articulated Loco w/ Tender Colorado Mining Co #46. It is used ,but in excellent condition.
Both came in their original boxes with all paperwork.
Now, it's your turn!
What did you get?

Later!

Fred Klein

Thank you, RailMan63, and a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and everyone. Hopefully the new year will be better than the one behind us.

Although I didn't get any rolling stock (don't need any at the moment), Santa brought me an Anycubic Mega Zero 2.0 3D printer to help with my scratchbuilding. I'm having fun playing with it right now to see what it can do (and what I can do in designing stuff). So far its a lot of fun but the learning curve is steep.
Anyway, wishing everyone Happy Holidays and a Healty, Happy New Year.

Fred Klein
Okeechobee, FL
Fred Klein
Okeechobee, FL

jackpete

I gifted myself a "good deal" Ten-Wheeler; Greenbriar and Big Run lumber.  First entry into On30.  Remembering last years visit to Cass Scenic Railroad, West Virginia.  Also found some log cars and steam derrick by Bachman. Now to build my railroad.   Am I having fun?  YES!!

Terry Toenges

I didn't get any trains but Mr. Porter who was pulling my Santa filled ore cars decided he didn't want to play Christmas anymore and quit on me. I had to bring in my HO 2-6-0 Alco to take over. It just didn't look the same. My only other On30 loco was my Mogul that was already hard at work pulling another Christmas train. I'll have to take it apart after Christmas.

Feel like a Mogul.