Bachmann on TV. Tell us about the new 4-6-0 Wednesday

Started by tedyarbrough, January 24, 2021, 04:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tedyarbrough

Hey Bach Man,
Tell us, or even better, show us the new 4-6-0 on the TrainWorld Virtual Train Show Wednesday @ 6:00pm. I plan to watch. Maybe introduce a few surprises for us large scale narrow gauge folks as well.
Happy Rails To You,
Ted

tedyarbrough

Friends,
Thanks Larry Harrington, from Bachmann, for sharing the drawings from the catalogue tonight on Trainworld. There was a little more info shared. But you know me, I always want more! There was info about the new diesel shared as well and that will make lots of folks happy!
Happy Rails To You,
Ted

Hunt

Click Here to view video of event --   begins at the Bachmann Trains segment of Train World TV, The BIG Virtual Train Show, which was streamed live  on YouTube Wed 1/27/2021

Larry Harrington is VP Product Development at Bachmann
(Popup posts containing product info for Larry are from David Melville. Outside Sales Manager Central Region)

Chris9017

There was supposed to be a Pennsylvania Railroad model of the new 4-6-0 in the line up since it was in the drawings when first announced.  Now I don't see it.  Was the Pennsylvania model cancelled, or was it accidentally left out?

the Bach-man

Dear Chris,
The PRR loco has been moved into a future group of locos.
I wanted one too...
Have fun!
the Bach-man

tedyarbrough

Hey Bach-man,
Maybe the D&RG #168 and RGS #20 (both currently operating 4-6-0 locomotives) can be in the NEAR future releases with the PRR!
Happy Rails To You,
Ted