Bachmann Thomas & Friends Summer 2021 NMRA Predictions

Started by TerencetheTractor525, January 31, 2021, 03:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clrp5150

The runaway train in a close shave had one on it, but even that was only for a few shots
Personal wishlist:
Locomotives: Stepney, Murdoch and Stanley
Rolling stock: Tar Tanker and Red Express coaches rerelease, Spencer's brake coach and the breakdown train
Buildings: Tidmouth Sheds and Knapford Station rerelease, as well as the watermill

Metal

I don't have expectations for much this summer, although if they're gonna focus on repaints, Sidney would be more reasonable than most other repaints such as Busy Bee James or Yellow Rheneas.

For the NG range, I might be the minority here, but don't think Bachmann would lose much if they skip out on Smudger. Even one new piece of rolling stock for the time being would be satisfying enough, if they announce the open wagons, at least we have more complete Skarloey Railway goods trains.

BGM Reviews

Quote from: Metal on June 10, 2021, 12:45:01 AM
For the NG range, I might be the minority here, but don't think Bachmann would lose much if they skip out on Smudger. Even one new piece of rolling stock for the time being would be satisfying enough, if they announce the open wagons, at least we have more complete Skarloey Railway goods trains.

Yes, more rolling stock is what we need for the NG range!  Hopefully we can get some iconic Season 4 rolling stock like the D. Fusit Gunpowder wagon.

ScrumptiouslySouthern

I can't see much happening this summer, besides some updates on Peter Sam and maybe Ryan. I'm hoping we get some new HO or NG rolling stock, but I'm not holding my breath.
My Greedy Little Wish List: BoCo, Stepney, Porter, & Sir Handel

TrainFan97

Even if we don't get much, there should be an update on Peter Sam.

I know some people weren't happy about Ryan being chosen over Stepney, but considering the fact that Ryan and Daisy both share a line, at least it actually made sense for Bachmann to make Ryan after Daisy.

I wouldn't bet on Stepney being announced just yet, but it would be a miracle if Bachmann actually does pull it off. They just need the OK from Mattel, and they're off.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

JLK2707

Bachmann should also just recolour the cream tanker to yellow or cream as it was on tv.

GordonPacific04

TrainCollector

I'm really hoping we get a Bachmann Diesel 10. I mean the demand is there so it is possible. I would buy that right away if they made that.

Rodimus Supreme

Quote from: TrainCollector on June 23, 2021, 07:19:16 PM
I'm really hoping we get a Bachmann Diesel 10. I mean the demand is there so it is possible. I would buy that right away if they made that.
Again, his claw breaches NMRA standards so he can not be made. It's against the NMRA's rules.

TrainCollector

Ummm there is a solution. Bachmann makes cranes that breach NMRA standards and Diesel 10's claw can be removable. Problem solved it's that simple!

thomasj219

Quote from: Rodimus Supreme on June 25, 2021, 12:54:56 PM
Again, his claw breaches NMRA standards so he can not be made. It's against the NMRA's rules.

Weren't you banned?

And I thought we've already established that NMRA standards really don't have much to do with how Thomas models are chosen.  It's profit my friends. Let's move on.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

ScrumptiouslySouthern

Quote from: Rodimus Supreme on June 25, 2021, 12:54:56 PM
Don't start your bull again, or you might as well march your rear end back out the door...
My Greedy Little Wish List: BoCo, Stepney, Porter, & Sir Handel

TrainCollector

Are you saying I was banned? No I'm still here. I haven't broken any rules and did nothing wrong. Quit being a troll.

Chaz

Quote from: TrainCollector on June 25, 2021, 08:55:35 PM
Are you saying I was banned? No I'm still here. I haven't broken any rules and did nothing wrong. Quit being a troll.

He was responding to Rodimus, since he got banned a few weeks ago, yet he managed to make a new account under the same name.

Anyway, the NMRA is in less than two weeks so the summer announcements are coming very soon so that's something to look forward to.   
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

TrainFan97

My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.