News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Salty

Started by Michaellovestrains, February 02, 2021, 02:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michaellovestrains

Is it possible to bring Salty back to the Bachmann range?

Cheeky_ULP

Considering its been discontinued for awhile, I'm surprised they haven't already re-released it.

TrainFan97

It took years of popular demand to bring back the Express Coaches. It's going to take some popular demand to convince Bachmann to reintroduce HO Scale Salty. They could also make Green Salty using the same tooling, or Porter using a completely new tooling to go with Salty.

If Bachmann does bring back Salty in the near future, that would be the perfect time to announce Porter for HO Scale. They're making Ryan to go with Daisy, so they should make Porter to go with Salty, especially when the latter gets reintroduced.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

clrp5150

I agree. I actually have Salty, but he is breaking down and I want another for spare parts or even just a replacement. I'd love a reintroduction, but not if B-man craps him up by giving him a CGI face.
Personal wishlist:
Locomotives: Stepney, Murdoch and Stanley
Rolling stock: Tar Tanker and Red Express coaches rerelease, Spencer's brake coach and the breakdown train
Buildings: Tidmouth Sheds and Knapford Station rerelease, as well as the watermill