News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Short HO log bunks

Started by rich1998, March 06, 2021, 11:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rich1998

Giving all my HO stuff to a nephew for his ten year old son. His grand father is helping him  lot a with Bachmann stuff. His grandfather is learning DCC. Sending him four BLI diesels. Bachmann steamers. 44 and 70 ton.
I have a HO LaFever MDC Climax well detailed that I ran at my club some years ago with short log bunks and looking for a few of those to give heim.
Ani deas?
The Kalmbach site uis down again. The Climax runes well at 9 mph with a SoundTraxx Micro, I have given him a lot of stuff so far.
I tried ebay so far. Thanks for any help.
I would take a few disconnected a glue sticks to them.

Rich

Len

Kadee is probably your best shot. Several logging cars and accessories at the top of this page:
https://www.kadee.com/ho-scale-kit-cars-c-272_230_339/

If you shop around, you may find slightly better prices at some of the discount sites.

Len
If at first you don't succeed, throw it in the spare parts box.

rich1998

Thank you Len. I did find two sources.

Rich

OLDERTIMER

The shorties you are probably talking about are IHC/Riverrosi, much less expensive and narrower than the KD's.  I was always hunting for those at train shows.Paul G

rich1998

Our club had a string of them but the club broke up some years ago. No idea where the bunks went. They looked good behind the MDC Climax at 8 mph.

Rich

rich1998

Well I did find a set of four online with horn hook couplers. Fingers and eyes not so good now.

Rich