News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

TATMR Engines for HO Scale

Started by angus80w, March 26, 2021, 08:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angus80w

i think someone has talked about this but im not sure, I would want Lady, Diesel 10, Splatter & Dodge as HO Scale locomotives

Rodimus Supreme

Oh my God, this again...this is not worth it's own thread. It's been said MANY times before that Diesel 10's claw break the NMRA standards and he literally can not be made, and even though I like the movie, not many people would buy Lady, Splatter, or Dodge. This thread needs to be deleted, it's unnecessary.

Angelob6660

It broke the Thomas Fandom and Britt Allcroft's career.
"...but I don't go to the movies much. If you've seen one you've seen them all."
-Kathy Selden

TrainFan97

This has been discussed COUNTLESS times. Diesel 10's claw breaks NMRA standards, which is a fact that's been stated countless times here. Lady only made two appearances overall, with the other one briefly appearing in a dream in Calling All Engines. As for Splatter and Dodge, even though Bachmann has the tooling for them, they were one-off characters from the movie that ruined Britt Allcroft's career.

I honestly fail to understand the appeal of Lady, and I find her extremely overrated.

This has nothing to do with Magic Railroad, but another unlikely request I keep seeing here, that I'm also getting sick of seeing, is "Old Shape" Henry, which was only in Season 1, and tooling changes have a very slim chance. Because Old Shape Henry is so obscure, there's a snowball's chance in hell that it will be made.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.