Williams by Bachmann comeback?

Started by NSthoroughbred, May 05, 2021, 08:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NSthoroughbred

On the OGR Forum today, an OGR sponsor dealer "Mario's Trains", has announced some sort of Williams by Bachmann "comeback." See this link:

https://ogrforum.ogaugerr.com/topic/williams-by-bachmann-is-making-a-comeback?reply=155293810650955644#155293810650955644

We are all wondering what exciting products are a part of this.  Many are posting wish lists that seem to be commonly repeated requests.
I sure hope Williams is in fact "coming back" with more products!

tsched

Consider the following:

You're not the first person to pose a question like this.

Not one of these questions has been answered by WBB.

Looking at the last few catalogs, including 2021, it's become crystal clear that WBB has zero intention of doing anything else with the O Gauge line or ever answering our questions.  Oh that's right, there's the "new" Eggliner, which does not qualify as a train.

And keep in mind it's been all of us who care about these products and have spent money over the years. 

If WBB were to make at least one new model or add a few more cool paint schemes onto existing models, many of us would spend more money.  Instead, all we get is an insulting lack of communication.  I've given up.

Len

Right now I'd settle for F7/GP0 geared trucks becoming available again. It's hard to keep a display layout operating when you can't get replacement parts.

Len
If at first you don't succeed, throw it in the spare parts box.