News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Worst review ever!!!

Started by TrainandAC/DCfan1997, June 02, 2021, 06:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrainandAC/DCfan1997

Words just cannot describe how cringe-worthy this review of the Large Scale Thomas is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77Ggya8D5RE&ab_channel=NeilKokemullerNeilKokemuller

Cheeky_ULP

You should've posted your full review to an 11 year old video that you left in the comments section (as if the icon didn't make it obvious enough), it's even funnier:
QuoteHonestly, this is the worst model train review I've ever seen in my life!! You clearly don't know a thing about trains or Thomas at all!! "I wanna show you a view of the Thomas...um...train..." Which one?! There are tons of Thomas merchandise ranges out there!! Be more specific about which Thomas train it is!!!! "And then there's another compartment, Annie, and this one's Clarabel. It comes with all 3 trains". Compartment?! All 3 trains?! Thomas is the engine, Annie and Clarabel are his coaches!!!! Trains are what the engine or locomotive pulls!!! Like what Tbonez1965 said, you really should learn a thing or 2 about trains before making a video about them. If you don't know anything about trains, don't make videos on them or else videos like this happen. Also, you should watch a Thomas episode or 2 before making a Thomas-related video (Someone really should've told Doug Walker A.K.A. The Nostalgia Critic that before he made his Thomas And The Magic Railroad review) and you clearly have never even done that. There are plenty of better reviews of Thomas products out there from people who know their stuff about Thomas and trains so watch those videos instead of this utterly cringe-worthy one.
But really, chill out.

Angelob6660

That's the MAIN reason, I stopped watching reviews. Majority of them are cringe and I criticized everything. The one thing I don't do is post comments because I'll be rude and cruel as the next or only person.

All in all I don't watch anybody's train set layouts and reviews. Unless I know the person who post their layouts on forums then I'm less critical.

I haven't seen or watched this video.
"...but I don't go to the movies much. If you've seen one you've seen them all."
-Kathy Selden

Mulfred100

I think the point of this review isn't really aimed at fans. Its more aimed at the mothers of children who would buy the product. I've seen plenty worst from trainsrfun. However I will note regardless of the review or enjoyment factor, its not really appropriate to make an entire thread on a modeling forum just to make fun of that person. Also this is an 11 year old video! Seriously