News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Hornby 2008 Range

Started by StanierJack, December 31, 2007, 07:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StanierJack

The Chaz Storm

I already posted it in the Everything Thomas topic, but still it looks great, I can't believe how great everything turned out! :D

PRRThomas11

The trains aren't as accurate as Bachmann but the buildings are amazing. Cool!
PRRThomas11- "The Standard Railfan of the World" 

StanierJack

Quote from: PRRThomas11 on December 31, 2007, 07:17:49 PM
The trains aren't as accurate as Bachmann but the buildings are amazing. Cool!

They do look better and pull better than Bachmann's though!

max (uk)

Sorry Jack, that Spencer was just what you needed. :P

StanierJack

Quote from: max (uk) on December 31, 2007, 07:44:30 PM
Sorry Jack, that Spencer was just what you needed. :P

Yeah. :( . It gives me a bonus A4 to repaint back into BR Express Blue.

The Chaz Storm

Yes, most of the Hornby stuff I have seen for 2008 is very impressive! ;)

StanierJack

max (uk)

This could turn into a Hornby 2008 wishlist.  :D If no one minds ill start mine...

The Chaz Storm

I think we all know who's gonna be on top of that list now.  Here are some hints, the Great Discovery Set, and Stanley's Shed....;) :P

StanierJack

Quote from: Chaz on December 31, 2007, 08:12:26 PM
I think we all know who's gonna be on top of that list now.  Here are some hints, the Great Discovery Set, and Stanley's Shed....;) :P

Well it is obvious Stanley will surface. You need an engine for a shed...

max (uk)

Well thats the funny thing, Stanley's shed with no Stanley's could be easerly be done with the Hornby Pug. If it wasnt for Jack i wouldnt even know who Stanley's is!

Also the Great Discovery Set, I have no idea what will be in it. Is it a episode I havent seen? Although a weatherd Thomas. What has the modeling world got to  :D

Another thing. Ben's Books, Great Waterton Station, Waterton Butchers. Were on earth did these come from?!

So as for whish list. Oooooh. New HST's *draul* Anyone fancy a super detailed way over-priced Pip an Emma?  :D

Also a bit of facts on Grand Central Trains. Brand new Train company with a image based on New York Central Rail Road.

But...

BOT

or should i say...

bot  :D

StanierJack

Quote from: max (uk) on December 31, 2007, 08:15:59 PM
Well thats the funny thing, Stanley's shed with no Stanley's could be easerly be done with the Hornby Pug. If it wasnt for Jack i wouldnt even know who Stanley's is!

Also the Great Discovery Set, I have no idea what will be in it. Is it a episode I havent seen? Although a weatherd Thomas. What has the modeling world got to  :D

No pug. We need a Stanley. He's in a new special (like CAE) and he has his own shed. Ie, the new engine shed. Weathered Thomas = I don't know, but we will find out soon.

max (uk)

So is Thomas and the Great Discovery the name of this film? So the set might have Stanley in it?

StanierJack

Quote from: max (uk) on December 31, 2007, 08:30:00 PM
So is Thomas and the Great Discovery the name of this film? So the set might have Stanley in it?

On first appearances no, but there are gaps in the range to be filled by him.