News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

BoCo or Diesel 10

Started by TrainFan97, June 05, 2021, 03:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrainFan97

The only thing holding Bachmann back from making BoCo is the CGI mandate. For some reason, Mattel lets Bachmann make model series rolling stock, but not engines, which I don't get. BoCo was going to return in Season 22, but was dropped because Mattel would rather put out their resources to more female characters, but that's a completely different topic.

Diesel 10 was considered long ago, and Pinchy raises a lot of questions. Bachmann has made rail cranes and electric engines with pantographs, but has never made a diesel with a posable claw mounted on top, which would make Diesel 10 a very unique model. Doug Blaine never explicitly stated that Diesel 10 can't happen because of his claw. His last piece of merchandise was Wood. Daisy is currently the only longer diesel with bogies in the HO Scale range, and Diesel 10 is the only other one that appeared in the CGI series that's not international. I hope for him to be made someday, as he would sell really well. We'd wonder how Bachmann could design the claw.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

JLK2707

That is just as strange as ever.

Awesometrain77

Diesel 10 would be super cool to see I think he would sell very well .
He would be cool to see but pinchy would be hard to do but it could happen.

If Diesel 10 had a removable Pinchy he could happen . Bachmann makes a GG1 with high pantographs which is taller then diesel 10 now if Pinchy was a separately attached piece that is removable it could work well . I really think diesel 10 is a perfect model for Bachmann to make . We need a large diesel in the Thomas range that can haul freight trains and Diesel 10 is the perfect and only option .

Awesometrain77

If they put pinchy over the window and had pinchy a bit under the arm rather then in the middle and made the top of the arm poseable to make it a small as possible diesel 10 could 100 percent happen he would be a great seller for the range I would 100 percent buy him.