It's like Christmas - The forum is back.

Started by Terry Toenges, January 19, 2023, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry Toenges

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  I'm happy to see the forum back. I click my bookmarked link every day, hoping to see it up. I was so surprised when I just clicked it. Many thanks to the "powers that be" at Bachmann. I sure missed this place. I hope all the "old guys" return.
Feel like a Mogul.

Bachmann Industries, Inc.

Welcome Back Terry.  Please spread the word.

If you had an Avatar, you will need to add it again.

jward

Glad the forum is back. I missed it. Hopefully Trainman will be back with his stories of the Missouri Pacific.
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA

Ken Huck

Whoo Hoo !  Now I'm gonna have to go back and relearn how to upload pics.

Also, how do you 'log off' ?

Ken

Terry Toenges

I'm having trouble uploading an avatar. I reduced my pic all the way down to 50 x 58 pixels and I still get this error message
- rray(12) {
  • => array(3) { ["file"]=> string(63) "/var/www/www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/Sources/Subs.php" ["line"]=> int(4982) ["function"]=> string(9) "log_error" } [1]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(63) "/var/www/www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/Sources/Subs.php" ["line"]=> int(4778) ["function"]=> string(10) "custMinify" } [2]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(80) "/var/www/www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/Themes/default/index.template.php" ["line"]=> int(125) ["function"]=> string(19) "template_javascript" } [3]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(63) "/var/www/www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/Sources/Load.php" ["line"]=> int(2792) ["function"]=> string(19) "template_html_above" } [4]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(63) "/var/www/www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/Sources/Subs.php" ["line"]=> int(4550) ["function"]=> string(15) "loadSubTemplate" } [5]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(63) "/var/www/www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/Sources/Subs.php" ["line"]=> int(4157) ["function"]=> string(15) "template_header" } [6]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(65) "/var/www/www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/Sources/Errors.php" ["line"]=> int(389) ["function"]=> string(6) "obExit" } [7]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(65) "/var/www/www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/Sources/Errors.php" ["line"]=> int(238) ["function"]=> string(25) "setup_fatal_error_context" } [8]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(73) "/var/www/www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/Sources/Profile-Modify.php" ["line"]=> int(3587) ["function"]=> string(16) "fatal_lang_error" } [9]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(73) "/var/www/www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/Sources/Profile-Modify.php" ["line"]=> int(838) ["function"]=> string(21) "profileSaveAvatarData" } [10]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(66) "/var/www/www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/Sources/Profile.php" ["line"]=> int(726) ["function"]=> string(17) "saveProfileFields" } [11]=> array(3) { ["file"]=> string(56) "/var/www/www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/index.php" ["line"]=> int(191) ["function"]=> string(13) "ModifyProfile" } } Error loop.
Feel like a Mogul.

3rail

Terry,

Thanks for letting us know.  We will get it fixed.

3rail

3rail

Quote from: Ken Huck on January 20, 2023, 01:27:33 PMWhoo Hoo !  Now I'm gonna have to go back and relearn how to upload pics.

Also, how do you 'log off' ?

Ken

To post pictures, in the fifth toolbar in the posting section, the second icon lets you post pictures (we don't host them).  You can hover over each icon for a brief description of its function.

To Log off: In the upper left hand corner, it shows your logon name.  Click on the drop down box.  There are also other options for your account here.

Terry Toenges

Feel like a Mogul.

trainman203

I'm back.  Still figuring out how to negotiate the new forum.

rbturner

Thanks Bachmann for getting the forum back up.
Acts 2:38