STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 27, 2021, 01:14:40 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  HO
| | |-+  Driver diameters for 2-10-0
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Driver diameters for 2-10-0  (Read 201 times)
copperrange

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2021, 11:46:34 PM »

Question: does anyone know the driver diameters for the 2-10-0 drivers? I need to replace drivers from a brass model and finding drivers is a bit tough. I need something near a scale 50", and the 2-10-0 looks to be about the smallest that Bachmann makes.  Any other suggestions would be appreciated!

Can anyone help a guy out?
jonathan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 06:11:21 AM »

http://www.greenwayproducts.com/brass-builders-corner-trackside-specialties/ts-725-smoke-front-double-hinged-front/

Greenway Products is where I used to go for brassie parts. Dunno if they are still in business, but the website is still active.

You'll need some kind of calipers to measure your drivers. Not enough info to guess on your wheel size.

Regards,

Jonathan
jonathan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 06:29:54 AM »

I take it back.

I think Greenway is done. No products on their shelves that I can find. Sorry. jv
copperrange

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2021, 08:09:00 AM »

http://www.greenwayproducts.com/brass-builders-corner-trackside-specialties/ts-725-smoke-front-double-hinged-front/

Greenway Products is where I used to go for brassie parts. Dunno if they are still in business, but the website is still active.

You'll need some kind of calipers to measure your drivers. Not enough info to guess on your wheel size.

Regards,

Jonathan

Unfortunately they recently closed. It was a shame as they have some very unique products and were a great source for the craftsman.
copperrange

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2021, 08:20:00 AM »

I answered my own question with a more thorough search of these forums. Thanks all!
RGW

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2021, 10:03:55 PM »

I beleave the prototype had 51 inch drivers. However model steam locomotive are undersized   slightly many times  to compensate for larger flanges.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: