STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 26, 2021, 06:52:35 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  HO
| | |-+  roundhouse help please
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: roundhouse help please  (Read 626 times)
finkel

View Profile
« on: September 15, 2021, 04:18:42 PM »

i recently bought the bachmann ez-track turntable which has 20 degrees between the tracks. most every roundhouse i have seen as 10 degrees and a few 15. does anyone know where i an find a roundhouse to match the bachmann turntable? thanks in advance.

i do know about the thomas the tank tidmouth sheds, but they are just too juvenile.
Terry Toenges

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2021, 04:43:17 PM »

I think the Thomas one is the only one out there that is a direct fit as far as alignment. I don't know about the juvenile part. Nothing says you can't customize it and make it your own. If I had it, I would do away with all of those white knob things sticking up and paint it. I think that would make a lot difference. Maybe different stacks and/or cupolas would help.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 04:51:42 PM by Terry Toenges » Logged

Feel like a Mogul.
Terry Toenges

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2021, 04:55:01 PM »

I think this one looks better than the other one since it is a different color.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 04:56:34 PM by Terry Toenges » Logged

Feel like a Mogul.
finkel

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2021, 05:11:39 PM »

that  one does look good, but i haven unable to find it. can u please point me in the right direction?
Len

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2021, 06:28:02 PM »

Tidmouth shed is item #45236, but doesn't seem to be available at this time. There may be some online retailers who still have some in stock. Being based on the Thomas series, it has a European look to it, but a bit of 'kit bashing' and some paint can fix that.

Len

If at first you don't succeed, throw it in the spare parts box.
Terry Toenges

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2021, 11:07:37 PM »

This is the link where I found the brown shed. Like Len said, they are out of stock there.  In looking around on line, I couldn't find either of them in stock anywhere. I imagine Bachmann discontinued them for now. Maybe if enough people showed interest, they would reissue them since they are the only ones that match up with the turntable. I thought it might give you an idea of what it could look like if you painted it a different color.
Terry
https://www.hobbylinc.com/bachmann-deluxe-tidmouth-sheds-5w:manual-turntable-thomas-the-tank-electric-accessory-45236
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 11:30:55 PM by Terry Toenges » Logged

Feel like a Mogul.
finkel

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2021, 10:47:20 AM »

thanks very much for your help
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: