Looking for Big Hauler Sets - Tweetsie 90033 & Mountaineer (ET&WNC) 90048

Started by ETWNC, February 22, 2023, 08:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETWNC

I am looking for new or like new Big Hauler Sets...
Tweetsie 90033
Mountaineer (ET&WNC) 90048

Also may be in need of these...
4-6-0 Anniversary Edition ET&WNC 81098
4-6-0 Anniversary Edition ET&WNC 91606

If you have any of them available, please send me a PM or reply to this post. 
Thank you.

Loco Bill Canelos

Hi Johnny, I will reply to your private message thru the forum as my answers are of value to other members in a similar position as you are. 

I am not an employee of Bachmann just a hobbyist like other forum members. I do not sell anything or have a store. When I comment on a problem or answer a post it is my own personal opinion. My database of Bachmann Products is copyrighted by and owned by me.    Bachmann makes products in batches and announces them and puts them in the catalog.  They then stock the item in their warehouse. They keep them in the catalog until they are sold out. Some hobby shops still have stock until they too are sold out. I try to help with questions like yours using my database.

So here we go!

The set 90033 was made in 2000 and remained in the catalog until 2013

The set 90048 was made in 2005 and remained in the catalog until 2014

Johnny in his private also asked about the following.

Annie 4-6-0 81908 It was made in 2001 and remained in the catalog until 2009

Annie 4-6-0 91606 It was made in 2011 and remained in the catalog until 2016

These are all long out of stock and made 12 years ago to as long as 22 years ago

The absolute best way to find these are on Ebay. I am not a fan of Ebay, but you will eventually find the item.  You may not like the price or even get your item in tip top condition but you will get it.

The only other way is at train selling local events or find a dusty one in the corner of a hobby shop.  You can also try large sellers like Trainworld, and others who may read this reply and suggest other possibilities or might even have one to sell.

Since you are a Tweetsie fan I wish I had better news for you, but the hunt for an item can be fun in itself!

I wish you the best of luck.  I am happy to answer questions as best I can at anytime!

Loco Bill,  Roundhouse Foreman
Colorado & Kansas Railway-Missouri Western Railway
Official Historian; Bachmann Large Scale
Colorado RR Museum-Brakeman-Engineer-Motorman-Trainman
There are no dumb or stupid questions, just questions!