News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Suggestions for next models:

Started by ZeldaTheSwordsman, January 02, 2008, 04:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Railwaypark

Quote from: Super Chief on February 04, 2008, 07:46:37 PM
I'd like to see a Henry with original firebox, Murdoch, Duck,  Boco, Donald & Douglas, &  Arthur.

As if..
I am collecting the bachmann thomas model because i want to do my thomas series later in the future.

max (uk)

Boco, Donald & Douglas. Once they are done i probly wont want anything else to be made.

styntwin409

My wishlist:

Locomotives:

• Diesel
  • Duck
  • BoCo
  • Donald
  • Douglas
  • Bill/Ben 2-Pack (they're small locomotives, so it probably would only cost a little more than Spencer or Gordon)
  • Iron 'Arry
  • Iron Bert
  • Stephney
  • Oliver
  • Arthur
  • Diesel 10

Rolling Stock:

• Old Slow Coach
  • Toad
  • Hector
  • Creamery Cars
  • Circus Cars
  • Stone Slate loaded cars
  • Thomas' New Trucks
  • James' New Trucks

Acessories/Buildings:

• Sir Toppam
  • HO-Scale driver and fireman
  • Real Thomas-style Water Tower
  • One-engine shed (Like Toby's)

What do you think guys?

~Styntwin409 (formerly Justin)
~Contact me on my new account, Chessie Sys. 3022~

My Chessie layout site

Shawmut Line Operation

I don't know about you but, well you tell me what you think.  Should Iron 'Arry and Iron Bert be sold in a 2-Pack?  I think so. ;D
You know I hope HenryBlue ends up like Percy did.  He always thinking he's better than me all the time.  If that isn't Percy who did something stupid its probably HenryBlue.

styntwin409

Hmm... I dunno, they are kind of Mavis-sized, and Mavis costs like $40, so the 2-pack would cost about $80... but that's just my input. What do you think about it?

My Chessie layout site

The Chaz Storm

Somewhere along those lines, or maybe less.  I'm not totally sure at this point but from the looks of things, I don't really see Arry and Bert being sold in a 2 pack by Bachmann, but that's just me.

Jock The New Engine

Well I REALLY want a Bachmann Duck, Oliver, Toad, Donald, Douglas, Isabel (Oliver's Autocoach, unlikely to be made since she isn't in the T.V. series) Diesel, Diesel 10, Lady, Bill & Ben 2 - Pack, Splatter & Dodge 2 - Pack (Most unlikely since they only appeared in Thomas & The Magic Railroad before they were turned into Arry and Bert), Arry & Bert 2 - Pack, Boco, Daisy, Derek, Hector The Horrid, Old Slow Coach, new buffers from the Thomas Episode Happy Ever After, Freight Vans (the small box cars), Happy Ever After Set (Includes E-Z Oval track, Happy Ever After Decorated Thomas, Happy Ever After Decorated Percy, Happy Ever After Decorated Old Slow Coach, Happy Ever After Decorated Borrowed flatbed w/ new buffers, Church Building, Old Engine Shed, Bride and Groom mini figures, and track transformer (Track Controller)), and a Brendam Docks Set (includes Cranky, ships, boats, troublesome trucks, Freight Vans, Salty, Diesel, and Thomas.)
Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.

styntwin409

Quote from: Boomer Fan on February 09, 2008, 10:15:25 PM
Well I REALLY want a Bachmann Duck, Oliver, Toad, Donald, Douglas, Isabel (Oliver's Autocoach, unlikely to be made since she isn't in the T.V. series) Diesel, Diesel 10, Lady, Bill & Ben 2 - Pack, Splatter & Dodge 2 - Pack (Most unlikely since they only appeared in Thomas & The Magic Railroad before they were turned into Arry and Bert), Arry & Bert 2 - Pack, Boco, Daisy, Derek, Hector The Horrid, Old Slow Coach, new buffers from the Thomas Episode Happy Ever After, Freight Vans (the small box cars), Happy Ever After Set (Includes E-Z Oval track, Happy Ever After Decorated Thomas, Happy Ever After Decorated Percy, Happy Ever After Decorated Old Slow Coach, Happy Ever After Decorated Borrowed flatbed w/ new buffers, Church Building, Old Engine Shed, Bride and Groom mini figures, and track transformer (Track Controller)), and a Brendam Docks Set (includes Cranky, ships, boats, troublesome trucks, Freight Vans, Salty, Diesel, and Thomas.)

Did Splatter and Dodge really get turned into Iron 'Arry and Iron Bert? I never knew that, but I guess it makes since because they're the same shape and everything...

Also, the  buffers would be a good idea, but how about they had the ability to be stuck on the end of tracks so they're the Thomas & Friends kind of buffers instead of the regular ones? That's just my idea. =)

(P.S. Hehe, I forgot Daisy in my wishlist...)

My Chessie layout site

StanierJack

Quote from: styntwin409 on February 10, 2008, 07:57:09 AM

Did Splatter and Dodge really get turned into Iron 'Arry and Iron Bert? I never knew that, but I guess it makes since because they're the same shape and everything...

Yep, they did as there was no rewuirement fro Splatter and Dodge afterwards.

ZeldaTheSwordsman

I think you mean requirement. ;) I don't blame you,I blame the ergonomicists
who came up with QWERTY. :P Also,it would be nice to see HOe Skarloey
Railway engines.

StanierJack

Quote from: ZeldaTheSwordsman on March 01, 2008, 02:35:02 PM
I think you mean requirement. ;) I don't blame you,I blame the ergonomicists
who came up with QWERTY. :P Also,it would be nice to see HOe Skarloey
Railway engines.

Stop nit-picking people. It really gets on people's nerves...

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Wasn't trying to nit-pick.I was trying to make a joke by blaming the people
who came up with Q-W-E-R-T-Y keyboards for the typo. :(

Michael

okay okay.  it's all said and done...  lets go back to topic shall we?

T-95

Wouldn't it make more sense to make all the older characters first?

Michael

It would, but HiT has rearranged the engine set up.  My guess is the engines who got their place in S8 first are the most likely to show up.