News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

New anniversary 4-6-0

Started by DaylightGS-4, June 16, 2023, 11:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaylightGS-4

I would like to order the complete valve gear mechanism for the newest 4-6-0, the one that is metal. The breakdown diagram shows a list of 3 part numbers in small blocks at the lower left. There is a separate number to the right (G81008). When I enter this number on the order page it says can not find that number.
 Which number do I use for a complete assy?  Thanks for any help.

Fred2179

Quote from: DaylightGS-4 on June 16, 2023, 11:44:32 AMThe breakdown diagram shows a list of 3 part numbers in small blocks at the lower left. There is a separate number to the right (G81008)
You are looking at the breakdown which does not correspond to what is available as a spare part. The small print says "The Diagram is to show details of the train. It is NOT a list of the parts available. Please check the listing below for the availability of the parts you are looking for."

On looking at the parts list, I could not see any separate valve gear listed, just the complete chassis (which is worth doing if you have an old pre-gen-5 model.) At that price, you'd be better off buying a used Anniversay model on eBay!

the Bach-man

Dear GS-4,
Please call the service department next Tuesday. They'll be able to help.
Thanks!
the Bach-man