News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

back on track?

Started by glennk28, January 04, 2008, 02:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennk28

I see that the B'Man is coming west to the WGH Show in Sacramento--wish I could make it, but it's a four-hour trip one way in good weather and between here and there is happening the worst storm in several years, according to our weather reports.   

The board has been out for the past day or more--glad it's back--I had a message that I couldn't get to--

Well, B-man-- hope you enjoy our end of the country.   gj

the Bach-man

Thanks, Glenn!
We'll be in San Diego next weekend as well. Maybe you can get down that way.
I thought rain was against the law in Cali- I'll drop by across the street and complain to the Gubernator...
Best,
the Bach-man

glennk28

We gotta get the water to send to LA.  Definitely won't be able to make San Diego--that's close to three times as far as Sacramento--I-5 Highway exit numbers start near San Diego--I'm between 770 and 773!

If it were just rain Sacto might be possible--its that more solid stuff coming down in the passes like Black Butte Summit and the Sacramento River Canyon that make it interesting.  gj

"Trainman"

Mr. Bach-mann,

Here in San Diego, as of Friday nite at 8:45pm, we are still waiting for this "big storm" to arrive. Are you going to be at the up coming Del Mar show?

the Bach-man

Dear Mike,
Nope, once the WGH show is over, it's back East for me...
Have fun!
the Bach-man

"Trainman"

Back-mann, Ok, have a good time and a safe trip back. Will anyone from Bachmann be out here for the big train show next June in Ontario?

the Bach-man

Dear Mike,
Yes we always have a representative or two, including Mr. Riley.
Have fun!
the Bach-man