STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 05, 2022, 03:25:51 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  Human Figure Pack Discussion
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Human Figure Pack Discussion  (Read 1364 times)
Chaz

View Profile
« on: February 06, 2022, 05:17:44 PM »

With the recent announcement of the six human figure packs coming soon, I wanted to create this thread similar to that of the upcoming engine threads. 

This is an exciting new lineup from Bachmann and I am really excited to see how these will turn out.  Does anyone have any hopes/expectations for the upcoming figure packs?  Are there more figures/packs you would like to see introduced in the future?
TrainFan97

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2022, 05:55:50 PM »

I think Steamworks and Dieselworks personnel can be interesting. Steamworks personnel could have painters, while Dieselworks personnel could have welders.

My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Norman, Porter, Timothy, Samson, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Gordon, Henry, Edward, and Diesel.
TrainMan2001

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2022, 08:29:32 PM »

I am actually really excited about this announcement! I was planning to make a realistic Thomas model based on the TV design, but this announcement actually made me switch gears, and I'll be doing a prop-accurate Thomas (as close as I can,, anyway) to go with these figures!

I'm sure that they'll all turn out really nice, and I plan on getting the Hatt family, Railway Personell, and Farmer McColl packs!

As far as the future is concerned, I hope they'll do a Workmen pack and a couple Passenger packs.

Bachmann trains are awesome! Here's my ShapeWays Shop link: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kemptown-carriage-works
Ronniethe14xxx

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2022, 08:43:45 PM »

I had this really neat idea for a pack, basically just a "important people on sodor" kind of thing.

So it would be the Duke, Duchess, Earl, and the Mayor. What really stumped me with this idea however is who the other spots could be filled by. my first two thoughts were either the queen and prince Charles, or go super meta with it and do the thin and fat clergyman. But what me know what you all think

Another idea i had was a construction pack. Ms Jenny and some of the pack foreman seem like a no brainer to make in my eyes
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2022, 01:26:07 AM »

A famous person or celebrity pack would be a great idea for a future pack, Iím also surprised they never made a passenger pack either but I think both of those could work for sure.  Perfect opportunity to make a figure of the grumpy passenger.  Iíd really like to see them do a pack of railway board/inspector figures too.  Since we are getting Mrs. Percival in the narrow gauge personnel pack, we could get some characters from the model era too, which would honestly be a lot of fun for the older fans who would (mostly) be collecting these.
JLK2707

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2022, 05:25:11 PM »

They should do a figure pack of Jeremiah Jobling, the refreshment lady, conductor, switch man, etc.
TerencetheTractor525

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2022, 11:39:04 AM »

I am very excited about the upcoming human figure packs and have high hopes for the future.

Going off Ronniethe14xxx's idea, I think that a "Memorable Sodor Characters" pack would be a great idea. I like the specific characters mentioned, especially the Duke, Duchess, & Mayor of Sodor, but I would also add Alicia Botti, Lord Callan, Cyril the Fogman, and (this one may be a long shot), Mrs. Kyndley to the set.

In addition, I would love to see a figure pack of the brass band. It would be wonderful to see a resin bandstand to go with them too, but that is most likely wishful thinking.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 11:42:16 AM by TerencetheTractor525 » Logged

Dreaming of a Bachmann Stepney.
GordonPacific04

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2022, 03:11:54 PM »

There are a lot of characters who I would like to See in HO figure form. I'm on board for an "important Figures" pack but I would also like to see a "classic characters" pack

For Important figures,

The Duke and Duchess
Sir Robert Normandy
Reverend Awdry
and Teddy Boston

Classic characters,

Mrs. Kindley
Cyril the Fogman
The refreshment lady
Nancy

And there's many more Characters that could possibly happen.

Like the Brass Band,
Ms. jenny with operators,
Lord Callan,
Alicia botti

Basically, LOADS of opportunities.

Stephen62

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2022, 11:13:40 PM »

There are a lot of characters who I would like to See in HO figure form. I'm on board for an "important Figures" pack but I would also like to see a "classic characters" pack

For Important figures,

The Duke and Duchess
Sir Robert Normandy
Reverend Awdry
and Teddy Boston

Canít forget about the vigar, Tom tipper and the grumpy policeman from season 1
Classic characters,

Mrs. Kindley
Cyril the Fogman
The refreshment lady
Nancy

And there's many more Characters that could possibly happen.

Like the Brass Band,
Ms. jenny with operators,
Lord Callan,
Alicia botti

Basically, LOADS of opportunities.

Large Scale Champion

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2022, 09:56:39 AM »

hopefully we can get more figures in Large Scale, we've got the 4 variants to date...

Edward or Duck Next & Please give James some coaches to pull he's getting cranky! P.S. Henrietta? Cattle Wagon or Mail Car for the wagons.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: