News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann Duncan Thread

Started by TRAINSROCK!, August 26, 2023, 09:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRAINSROCK!

Since I've always seen a thread about going over what characters bachmann is going to do I thought I'd do one on the announcement with Duncan.

I was really excited that Duncan got announced cause he was the next narrow gauge engine I wanted them to do. I'm still excited.

since I started buying the narrow gauge engines bachmann has done I just totally like them a lot. (I was going to wait till they did all of them than buy them all but I decided to go ahead and I'm glad I did).

whenever he's released I'll be buying him and the gunpowder wagon (really surprised they're doing that one cause ertl was the only one originally who did this wagon). thought some may disagree I don't mind if Duncan is done like he was in the cgi series (I never cared how good looking the characters they brought back I was more excited about the one's they were able to return).

I've also hoped for duke too (just really want all 7 of the narrow gauge engines despite the demand from Mattel).

this maybe a repeat of what I might of typed on other posts I'm just happy that bachmann has reached all 6 of the original narrow gauge engines.

Cheeky_ULP

Like Rusty, it's basically a 99.9% chance he'll be the CGI body design that Mattel will provide to Bachmann, and for that it'll be a hard pass for me.

Duncan's design in CGI should've been revised like how his S5 model had to be redone, but unfortunately we're stuck with what we got, and whoever at Mattel approves the product designs probably doesn't understand what the problem with his design is anyway.

I'm not even sure if his chassis would be suitable for a Douglas body, depending on how big the drive wheels are and how spaced out they are on the CGI model compared to Douglas.

All I have to say about Duncan from there is "oh well."

Awesometrain77

Bachmann is gonna make a cgi Duncan they use those reference photos if they are gonna redesign salty they won't make a model era style  Duncan .