STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 05, 2022, 02:41:39 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  Tidmouth Sheds rerelease information?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tidmouth Sheds rerelease information?  (Read 498 times)
TrainsPlushiesBloomers

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2022, 01:22:15 AM »

Hey everyone howís it going! This is my first post on this forum!

So hereís the deal,

In Bachmannís new product announcement, one of the items announced was a new version of Tidmouth Sheds. This version will just be the sheds and youíre supposed to add them to Bachmannís turntable. As opposed to the old one that came with a hand powered table.

Outside the catalog, I canít seem to find any information about this rerelease.

Some sites have listings for other new items like the Salty rerelease, the DCC Thomas and Percy, etc, but none of them list this.

Anyone know when this is going to come out? Or any other information? Iím hoping to buy 3 of them so I can use each turntable slot except the approach track.

Thanks!
Chaz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2022, 01:17:51 AM »

Hi there, welcome to the forum!

Usually with some newly announced products that do not have a RRP attached to them (like the re-released sheds, Sir Handel or the human figure packs), other shops and retailers do not list these products until Bachmann adds and RRP.  When they do so, the various shops and retailers will list them for preorder for lower prices and will likely provide additional information on them then.  Unfortunately, in some circumstances, that usually does not happen for another year or so after the products have been announced. So it will be a while until further information on the rereleased Tidmouth sheds will be revealed, including a release date.  Iíd recommend checking in on updates from Bachmann as they have been consistently providing updates on upcoming products in the Trainworld Thomas Tuesday and their social media pages.

TrainsPlushiesBloomers

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2022, 01:44:35 AM »

I see, thanks for the information!

Iím hoping to buy three of those and putting them together so I can use each slot of the Bachmann turntable except the approach track!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: