News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Curve radius sizes of N gauge EZ track?

Started by old409, November 04, 2023, 12:59:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

old409

I'm going to set up a 4 track main like the Pennsy used to run and I need to find the different radius EZ track curves that will fit side by side for my 4 track main. So far I have the 11,25 and the 12.50 but can't find the other size radius curves.
My biggest problem is I can't see the computer screen very well and I'm 80 yrs. old and doing N gauge, even custom painting some Bachmann SD40-2's to R.J. Corman. I did this several yrs. ago and had good results.
   I'm going to try doing some Bachmann SD40-2's I have in R.J.Corman.I did these several yrs. ago and had good results. If the Corman turns out to be too difficult, I'll do them in Conrail, less decaling and easier painting.

old409

Well, I just read my post and I can see the "Old Age" is showing. ;D  ;D

Len

Bachmann N-scale curve tracks come in the following radii:

11.25"
12.50"
14.00"
17.50"
19.00"

Which makes four equally spaced tracks a bit of a problem. If you absolutely have to have evenly spaced curves, your best bet would be Kato Uni-Track. Coming off the curves you could use their Uni-Track to other track adapter to connect with EZ-Track you have on hand.

Len
If at first you don't succeed, throw it in the spare parts box.

mtk130

There is also 1/2 and 1/4 curved radius to assist in tighter turns, though not all the sizes are offered in the shorts.