News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

2023 On30 Annual

Started by Fred Klein, March 06, 2023, 12:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

p51

I heard the recent Denver Narrow Gauge convention had some manner of outbreak of COVID and I emailed Chris last night with wishes that he hadn't caught it.
He hadn't, thank goodness. But even though I didn't ask (but I'm sure he knew I was wondering anyway), he mentioned the Annual "should be out any day."
-Lee

Fred Klein

That's great news, Lee. Thank you for the update. I'm glad Chris managed to avoid catching the bug. Looking forward to getting my copy.
Fred Klein
Okeechobee, FL

p51

The On30 Conspiracy IO Group has people posting since yesterday that they're getting their copies in the mail this week.
Can't wait to get mine. I hope I don't traumatize too many people as I should be in one shot, as my article is about running ops on a On30 layout (Something Chis asked me to write, at last year's narrow-gauge convention).
I do hope that shot made the cut not because I'm in it, but my wife took that and I so badly want to be able to tell people she's a published model railroad photographer!
-Lee

Ken Clark

No sign of the annual yet here in the GWN, however the Oct issue of "NGDU" arrived so I have something to read for the time being     

ScottyB

My annual arrived yesterday. Well done.
On30 for me, N scale for my son.

p51

I finally got mine this afternoon. It was well worth the wait!
-Lee

Ken Clark

Due to be delivered Oct 4th, here in the GWN.

the Bach-man

I got mine today- a beautiful issue!
the Bach-man

Fred Klein

Mine arrived today. Great issue. Looking forward to reading some of it later, especially the articles on 3D printing.
Fred Klein
Okeechobee, FL

Ken Clark

My copy arrived today here in the GWN, time to put on coffee and get comfortable to read through !.

John Tumolo

Well, once again Mr. Lane and company have done a great favor for all of us On30 fans and provided us with our own publication.  My favorite piece this year is the article by the Master Tinkerer Allen Littlefield who channeled the late great Alan Carroll and created a beautiful rendition of WW&F #8.  I'm fortunate that I had a similar thought several years ago and amassed the bits and pieces needed to do the same.  Finding the time to actually do it is another story, but seeing this article has worked to get my butt in gear and start planning again. I do need to find the fluted domes, but that should be fairly simple.  I love this hobby!