News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann Sir Handel thread

Started by Chaz, November 09, 2023, 04:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaz

https://twitter.com/trainworld/status/1722723396969017647?s=46&t=P-yyOHfS2jVlFTUMzHYGLg

With Trainworld posting Sir Handel up for preorder, I figured now was as good of a time to make a new thread exclusive to Sir Handel where fans can discuss updates on this highly anticipated model.

Anyone else excited to finally preorder Sir Handel?
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.

RailwayRoundhouse

VERY excited to do so indeed! I recently acquired Skarloey and Rheneas (with Peter Sam on order as we speak) and they are honestly some of the very best Bachmann has to offer. Sir Handel's stories and overall character were always enjoyable to watch and the prospect of owning what undoubtedly will be another banger model and finally finishing off the "Four Little Engines" group is something I'm genuinely looking forward to!

TrainFan97

We finally have a little update on Sir Handel. No unpainted prototype yet, but preorders are available, including a price. Sounds like progress is finally happening on Sir Handel.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.