News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Hornby 2008 Range

Started by StanierJack, December 31, 2007, 07:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

max (uk)

Oh and can you explain my Waterton confusion? How did it come from no where. Or let me quess...

Thomas needs help with building a new town. So an new engine called stanley comes to help.

Most storylines go like that.  :D

StanierJack

Quote from: max (uk) on December 31, 2007, 08:34:24 PM
Oh and can you explain my Waterton confusion? How did it come from no where. Or let me quess...

Thomas needs help with building a new town. So an new engine called stanley comes to help.

Most storylines go like that.  :D

Old town discovered, (Silent Hill?), fat controller restores it, brings in new engine, job gets done, more merchandise for HiT to sell.

The Chaz Storm

I personally really like how Hornby made their Thomas Dirty and gave him a different facial expression.  To bad the face can't be removable, but all the same the set looks really awesome. :) 

I am not sure if I will get anything from the Hornby range this year, but if I get anything it will definitely be some of the buildings.  They look fantastic! ;)

alex wittman

hey! where is that movie "the great discovery" all i found was the preview on youtube and i cant find the movie

The Chaz Storm

The Great Discovery won't be released until September 2008!

BOT

LastQ6

I'm actually pleased that Hornby has made Spencer, it has been months since he was considered for production since Edward and Mavis arrived, now, hopefully next year, we might see Murdoch and a few other characters, though keeping in mind that not all characters featured in the RWS will be made, but Donald and Douglas are being considered, and will arrive in a few years time once Hornby makes a RTR model of the Caledonian Railway Class '828' 0-6-0.
Click below to view all my projects in my new blog

http://www.thethomasmodeller.blogspot.com