HO RWS Gordon, Daisy, James, Toby, Percy & Thomas

Started by HenryBlue, January 05, 2008, 05:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HenryBlue

Sparks and StanierJack definetly HAVE BRAINS thankyou, intelligence hit the fourm :P THANKYOU

soz but ''ZeldaTheSwordsman" and "FPTP-Man"(corrie) do not have brains to understand the RWS... oh well :P

anyways Thomas has been started again, the front was already straitend almost 1 nd a half years ago and its been continued now :P its still got LOADS to be done still, new bunker, Funel bufferbeam detail, valve, chassis fittings that are seem ont he front cover of a detailed painting of thomas on the cover of the 1979 annual, Percy is similar I had to totally rebuild a different hornby chassis, using parts from different chassis and i scratch built the cylynders but they are still damaged from when i removed them the 1st time they were attached. The face is still too small i fink, the saddletank is straightend and the smokebox is lowerd, Gordon to be started soonage ;)

The Chaz Storm

Thomas and Percy look really nice!  I love how wonderful they turned out, I can't wait to see more of your work in the future! ;)

max (uk)

Your Going to start on Gordon, Yay. Time for a proper loco :P.

Have to say Thomas looks stunning, the colour is just right.

Quote from: StanierJack on January 19, 2008, 05:21:08 PM
Quote from: FPTP-Man on January 19, 2008, 05:16:27 PM
Not sure if you’d be up to it HenryBlue but I have an idea you could try.  Why not make a green James like the one that was in the Christopher Awdry story Thomas and the Breakdown Train.  It’s just an idea you don’t have to do it if you don’t want to. :-\

He was Black, Lined with Red actually.

Not a bad idea, I might just do that as no one else has, James in black with red lining, of corce! It makes so much sence, it will just be a respray. Now all i need is a Bachmann James. (goes on ebay) LOL  ;D

The Chaz Storm

Making the black James actually sounds like a good idea, for some strange reason I can picture anybody making the Black James model and making him look emo. XD

HenryBlue

Chaz, you brain has been eatin away slightly by some of the  tards on this fourm, Thomas is NOT finished yet by miles, read the  mesage and how on earth can a LMS Black liveried James look emo?

The Chaz Storm

I knew that Thomas wasn't finished henryblue, I was just commenting on how nice they looked, I'm sorry that there is something wrong with that...

Also that was just a joke I made up to mess with you guys, no harm done. :P

StanierJack

Quote from: HenryBlue on January 20, 2008, 04:24:11 PMhow on earth can a LMS Black liveried James look emo?

Tghe black and red stripes, plus he'd be depressed after his accident when Black. lol. I might make him just like that for a laff, complete with the trademark fringe. lol (again)

max (uk)

I dont think there was such a thing as an 'Emo' in the 1920's.

Shawmut Line Operation

Hey HenryBlue in one of your model episodes you had an engine named Kenneth.  Did you use him to make Daisy?  Looks to me like you did since Kenneth is a 101 class DMU. :-\
You know I hope HenryBlue ends up like Percy did.  He always thinking he's better than me all the time.  If that isn't Percy who did something stupid its probably HenryBlue.

Guilford Guy

Quote from: Sparks on January 21, 2008, 05:51:59 PM
Quote from: max (uk) on January 21, 2008, 01:37:36 PM
Being emo is depression. I'm sure it was around, just a bit different, and not called "emo." Course I dunno the history of Emos. :P
Emo, is short for emotional, and began in the 80's. Depression is one to itself.
Alex

max (uk)

Quote from: Sparks on January 21, 2008, 05:51:59 PM
Quote from: max (uk) on January 21, 2008, 01:37:36 PM
Being emo is depression. I'm sure it was around, just a bit different, and not called "emo." Course I dunno the history of Emos. :P

Well what i ment was is that there were not people in skinny jeans with black with big long fringes. This being the Emo trend or dress code.  :P

But really, do i need to be saying this? Arent we ment to be talking about Adams Sodor engines?

Shawmut Line Operation

Yes we are Max. ;)  Now as Chaz would say at a time like this. ;D

BOT
You know I hope HenryBlue ends up like Percy did.  He always thinking he's better than me all the time.  If that isn't Percy who did something stupid its probably HenryBlue.

The Chaz Storm

Anyways Henryblue how are things with Thomas currently, and how are your finished projects running at the moment?

HenryBlue

Well Work On RWS Gordon has started and when ill be waiting for bits to dry ill finish thomas and when they are Done, RWS Henry ill be next ;)

DealAjani

Ahhh... Nice work. That is a Bachmann Gordon with a Hornby James tender I presume?