HO RWS Gordon, Daisy, James, Toby, Percy & Thomas

Started by HenryBlue, January 05, 2008, 05:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Chaz Storm

Gordon looks like he will turn very nice once he is done I can just tell! ;)

Also Henry sounds like a really good idea, good luck on him (Even though you haven't started on him yet) the same goes for finishing Thomas and Gordon! ;D

HenryBlue

NO-ONE CARES ABOUT MY MODELS!!!

UPDATE, Gordon 2 RWS illustration style, btw this has jhad alot of bashing done to it, took on MTF, anyway Gordon Reaved the blue after I fnished off making the Pony wheel, looks quite neat acculy, yey

The Chaz Storm

Nice work mate, Gordon looks really nice so far! :)

And I care about your models a lot man, I would hate it if you thought that I felt otherwise. ;)

Shawmut Line Operation

Come to think of it if thats a Hornby James's tender and a Bachmann Gordon then that thing will have a heck of allot  of pulling power.  Keep up the good work HenryBlue.  B.T.W. I also care allot about your models. ;)
You know I hope HenryBlue ends up like Percy did.  He always thinking he's better than me all the time.  If that isn't Percy who did something stupid its probably HenryBlue.

max (uk)

Not 100% shure on the colour but apart from that its spot on. Still trying to find all the little bits you have done to it. Great work.

LNER4472

Gordon looks great! can't wait to see what it looks like when its completely finished.
LNER4472 Guess who this Engine is. You can see the 2 tenders in a TTTE episode.

HenryBlue

Urm updates...  :P

And Percy is getting completly rebuild d i hope this time hell be better because i def wasnt satisfied last time, percy needs a smaller cab aswell,the smokebox isnt ATTACHED BUT THE NEW FUNNEL IS, HAV A LOOK... oops caps on nd cnt b botherd to retype :P

max (uk)

Looks like ive died and gone to Sodor.  :P great stuff. As for Percy, you might as well build one from scratch  :P I hope the Hornby shassis are alright for you. As Im not shure the jerky running would make me happy.

Guilford Guy

Alex

The Chaz Storm

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Well,the Bachmann Percy's chassis models Percy's siderods more accurately.I
don't know why you used the Hornby one.

Duckfan8

Quote from: HenryBlue on January 07, 2008, 05:33:20 PM
Yea most of my work is on MTF as i am a moderator :P
http://modeling22.proboards74.com/index.cgi

Rite heres the process of the face to make it removable:      all oi need to do is another coat pf green and her number D1

WOW She looks great!

max (uk)

GTPS2

Quote from: HenryBlue on January 08, 2008, 02:52:46 PM
RWS spot on models is what i want thats why Ive desicussed it endlessly with Gavin and Sean about Thomas I & II, Percy, Toby, Duck, Diesel. loads more that i cant remember :P

I got my Bachmann Thomas II to complete aswell as starting off my Hornby Thomas II, poor Gavin having me drag him into another investagation by telling him the information about his running plate, so weve got another project to do :P lol Hornby E2 Thomas with lowerd footplate  :P

Thomas I must of been given bigger wheels when he came to Sodor, why else would he have splashers when he had a rasied bufferbeam too? and after the breakfast, his full footplate was lowerd but the splashers were made bigger, still reaching the same book hight, the top of his smokebox supports.
That is somthing correct that has been included in The Bachmann Thomas and can be seen in this photo of my RWS Bachmann Thomas II but you can see the wheels are too small for the splasher and need to be spread apart more (longer chassis)

I have to scratchbuild the cab on my Duck, I m using an ancient Mainline Model, so i had to pain the GWR, bad work on it though ill just get a print of it and get the etched numberplates and do what rightfully shoud be on his bufferbeams, His GWR Number

You RWS Duck kinda come good to me, & I like your RWS Thomas.

JLK2707

What are the names of the paint that you used for those superb models?