News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Salty

Started by Coaltronn, April 04, 2024, 11:10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coaltronn

Hello,

Last week I started purchasing all the trains as i loved Thomas as a child and now my little boy is into train who is 3. I have purchased... 12 trains in a week.. i may have a problem. as i collect the items to collect them all i have had some difficulty with discontinued items but wondering about salty as noted below.

I saw that Salty was hopefully going to be released early this year but the live stream stated that salty is on hold indefinitely? Wanted to ask as I am excited to purchase him and its very difficult to buy on eBay or other sites.

PS. i heard beau is releasing in May but what about the other new items in the 2024 catalog. I ordered everything through Trainworld and wonder when i may expect items. appreciate any incite.

Thanks,
Colton

DustyMarie53!

Salty is on indefinite hold because of issues with his motor being brought over from the old tooling. He'll happen eventually but it's hard to say exactly when.

For other products. The museum coaches in g scale were supposed to come out last month. Beau and N scale Gordon were set for May (seems only Beau is on track for that though?). Rebecca, N scale Emily and her coaches, the figure packs, and Sir Handel are set for late 2024. I believe that is everything confirmed with a set release window but may have forgotten something. Hope that this is of assistance, have a good day
Hoping for bachmann Bradford , Charlie, Whiff, Hiro, and the tar tanker reintroduction

Coaltronn