News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

455 arrives at RGS East

Started by RGSEast, December 21, 2007, 07:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennk28

I'll have to agree with you there--

Come on, UPS--let's get going!!  I want my K-27.  Wonder where it is--wish St.A had sent a tracking number--UPS has a bottlenerck station in the Bay Area where if a package looks like it is ahead of schedule they hold it so it gets delivered when they first expected to deliver it=-=  8^) 

glennk28

Well--The one I have coming is supposed to be black--but the Blackstone HOn3's are apparently done by Kader==the same factory that does the Bachmann locos. 

Come on, UPS--get those tire chains on and get my loco up here--we"re not getting THAT much snow@@

glennk28

The green in the photos almost matched the green in the "wait" bars on Windows--

glennk28

Finally arrived today--absolutely fantastic!  All the detail of the Blackstone's, but big enough to see!I'll post a new thread on Kadee couplers. 

Jon D. Miller

The CD&StL had its K-27 out on the iron today.  We're having spring like weather.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXOBygFflXU

Here's a short video of the "Kay" as it passes Delphos tank with a mixed behind the its tank.  Not the greatest video but you'll get the idea. Phoenix sound installed but it has the wrong chip. Correct chip on order.

Battery power/RC works great with the K-27.  It's real easy on batteries.  Ran for over 2 1/2 hours on a Crest lithium.  That was with all lights and the sound.  No smoke.  Battery had not reached its cut-off point when we called it a day.

Those red classification lights have got to go. ;)

JD
Poster Child (unofficial & uncompensated)