Springfield, MA (Amhearst Railway Society) Show

Started by Tom Lapointe, January 09, 2008, 06:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Lapointe

Mr. Bach-man, can I look forward to see you at the Amhearst Railway Society's train show in Springfield, MA on Jan. 26 & 27?  Like to have a look at some of the new products! ;)

Also, it's looking at the moment that I may not  :-[ be able to make the ECLSTS this year due to work commitments; will Bachmann be displaying at the York TCA spring meet? ???  (Might be able to make the TCA meet, just re-joined last year! :)).

Tom

richG

http://www.railroadhobbyshow.com/listofexhibitors.asp
It can be crowded so look up the sellers, buildings, floor layouts, clinics at the above web site and plan accordingly.

Bachmann Industries has at least five tables at the show.
Bachmann Trains/Peterborough RR has four tables.
The Bach Man was supposed to be there last year but I did not have a chance to look him up.

Rich

SteamGene

I wish I could go, but that is my Board of Visitors weekend - actually 25-26, but I'm not going to drive through the night.  One year I'll go.
Gene
Chief Brass Hat
Virginia Tidewater and Piedmont Railroad
"Only coal fired steam locomotives"

Guilford Guy

Alex

kevin2083

And, best of all, I won't be there. Now that's something to look forward to. That way, less stuff will get broken.
______
|_____|
0|||||0   
||'-#'||

the Bach-man

Dear All,
We will indeed be there!
Looking forward to seeing everyone- even G.G.!
(Kidding...)
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Guilford Guy

Yup, you were really enthused to see me at Marlborough  ;) The K27 looks amazing!
Alex

r.cprmier

I'll be there Saturday.   A stop at Dennie's in Enfield for breakfuss, and then off to the races!  Mine is the white van with blue lettering-NICE lettering.  It does indeed pay to advertise!

Rich
Rich

NEW YORK NEW HAVEN & HARTFORD RR. CO.
-GONE, BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Jake

Quote from: the Bach-man on January 10, 2008, 11:57:44 PM
Dear All,
We will indeed be there!
Looking forward to seeing everyone- even G.G.!
(Kidding...)
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Well then, it looks like I will see you there!

And Gene, it's a shame you aren't going, I would have been looking forward to seeing you if you were! But, there is always next year.
Co Admin/Founder of the North American Narrow Gauge Modelers!
http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/northamericanna.html
www.myspace.com/vfb1210

JIMMY!! HAFF AR LODE JUST DROPPED LOOS!!!

Beatle (TrainBrain)

Internet All-Beatles radio: http://beatlesarama.com
All you need is love and trains
Ringo Starr: 6/28/08
SC&NY Status: Drawing board, but getting closer!
-Chris

richG

If you have looked up the show web site, according to the web site, Bachmann Industries will be in the Better Living Center, location 22. You might check at the show in case Bachmann Industries  is moved to a different area. I think that happened once before. I "assume" the Bach Man will be in that area.

Rich

the Bach-man

Dear Rich,
Yes, I will- and I'm very excited about the move.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Guilford Guy

Quote from: the Bach-man on January 21, 2008, 12:08:39 AM
Dear Rich,
Yes, I will- and I'm very excited about the move.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

You didn't like the fried rats building? I'm sure the Hobo's lliving under the floor are very happy to have a food source and deep fryer.
Seriously, that building stank!
Alex

Tom Lapointe

I should be arriving at the show @ noontime Saturday (working 2nd shift makes VERY early morning starts difficult! :-\ ).  GG, I'll be wearing a white T-shirt with B & M Pacific 3713 on it (at least on Saturday)- might help you spot me! ;)  We've got a hotel room nearby, so should be there pretty much when the show opens on Sunday. 8)                                                             Tom

Guilford Guy

I'm hiding in the Hilton by the Amtrash station. I'll have a Beatles hat, MBCR (Massachusetts Bay Commuter Railroad employee only :D ) Sweathshirt. and an old Gray T shirt with "GG" on the front.
Hope to see some of you there.
Alex