News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Name That Locomotive Game

Started by Guilford Guy, February 19, 2007, 10:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guilford Guy

Looks a little like a davenport, COuld it be cuban meter gauge?
Alex

CubanRailways

Quote from: Guilford Guy on February 20, 2007, 02:05:07 PM
Looks a little like a davenport, COuld it be cuban meter gauge?

One out of three - its in Cuba, but not meter gauge and not a Davenport!

Cheers,

Stephen.

traindude109

Quote from: HOplasserem80c on February 20, 2007, 04:00:51 PM
you just coppied off of me and made dumber rules

The game is the same yes, but the rules are a billion times better. C'mon dude lets not start this again OK?! Nobody is in the mood.

Anyway, so it is a cuban diesel.......hmmmmmmmmmm........is it a GE of some kind maybe?
Matt

Boulder Creek and Western Railroad (G scale 1:20.3)

CubanRailways

Quote from: traindude109 on February 20, 2007, 04:46:49 PM
Quote from: HOplasserem80c on February 20, 2007, 04:00:51 PM
you just coppied off of me and made dumber rules

The game is the same yes, but the rules are a billion times better. C'mon dude lets not start this again OK?! Nobody is in the mood.

Anyway, so it is a cuban diesel.......hmmmmmmmmmm........is it a GE of some kind maybe?

Nope, not a GE............

Definately North American though. As for gauge, well its 30inch......

Guilford Guy

Alex

Guilford Guy

Alex

CubanRailways

r0bert

Quote from: HOplasserem80c on February 20, 2007, 05:40:27 PM
you can keep it you aready made it weird and i am not like that to take stuff that has been changed in a weird way Guilford Guy

Quotedumber
:P

somebody needs a TIME-OUT!

Steve Stockham

This is what I was referring to! I've actually not posted any pictures of engines as I have very little knowledge of diesels and have only guessed at one articulated steamer. If I correctly guess one, then I will post one. ;)
  Oh, by the way, to the individual that doesn't have the maturity to make civilized posts, here's a piece of advice that I would sincerely advise you to take: Grow up. Your whining isn't helping matters and name calling is never acceptable in polite company! Something to think about....

Guilford Guy

Quote from: Steve Stockham on February 20, 2007, 07:21:57 PM
This is what I was referring to! I've actually not posted any pictures of engines as I have very little knowledge of diesels and have only guessed at one articulated steamer. If I correctly guess one, then I will post one. ;)
Sorry I don't understand steve but I have changed it to a more first come first serve Idea.
Alex